• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
The Forgotten challenges you to a clan battle sometime this week using the rules and consequences found on our thread: http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/the-forgotten-us-team.34660/
If you accept, the map options are TSG2, SG4, Holiday Resort, Holiday Resort 2, SG Highway, or Valleyside University. The minimal amount of players will be 6 on each team while the maximum will be 8. Further details or changes will be discussed with me on Teamspeak.

Clan Staff may be present during the battle.

Last edited:

EnderOcean

Spectator
Reaction score

Application

IGN: EnderOcean
Wins: 4/207
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): enderocean
Reason why we should accept you: I know I don't have many wins (1v1 maybe my stats don't define me) , but I don't Tryhard MCSG very often I like to play badlion, I'm not very committed to MCSG right now, but if I was in a clan I would play a lot more and am starting to play a lot more right now, now that school is over no more finals! I think it's really great to play with other people (so much more fun and competitive) so I would love to be in this clan. I'm about 14, going into 9th grade so around your ages. It would be great, I would really commit to it. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

JayHD_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Geqr
Wins: 155/645
just 1v1 me my stats aren't the best

cookiedodo

Spectator
Reaction score
cookiedodo
New-81 Legacy-1470
Ill pm it
Pretty decent and will be available to battle due to summer.
ask whale o max for further knowledge

xWolfy

Spectator
Reaction score
Application
IGN: xWulfy
Wins: 26
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): theassasin29
Reason why we should accept you: plz do not be those people who just deny me because my stats are bad i have killed SolrFlare and PosinousApple in a 2v1 on 2015pvp maybe yu have herd of it i do have screen shots of me killing them both and if you would like to see them plz pm me

DestroAZ

Tribute
Reaction score

Application
IGN:DqstroAZ
Wins:56
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):Zekken.zekken
Reason why we should accept you:I want to become better along side people who are a good portion of the community. I would like to get to know everyone in the clan and contribute my skills into the pvp experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci