• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty issue, we know

wonderwaffle237

Experienced
Reaction score
Still banned, are they even working on helping us. Helping the community should be FIRST . We should not be banned for a bug in there system . Its not our fault we got triple the points becuase of THEIR mistake.
Exactly, is it our fault that we gain 4000000 points because we killed someone with a 200000 bounty? Should we just not killed bountied people? I like the point reset, but not the bannings

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
CA isn't fixed yet. I have 75k but aint bountying it. I don't want someone else to be banned for my dumbness to go in on a 20k bounty.

B_Rabbit2653

Tribute
Reaction score
Exactly, is it our fault that we gain 4000000 points because we killed someone with a 200000 bounty? Should we just not killed bountied people? I like the point reset, but not the bannings
I agree fully!!!! It is not fair At all and they keep lying saying we will unbanned tomorrow BUT IT HASNT HAPPENED

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
Chad.... with the Us servers crashing every 2 hours, and this bounty fiasco, you really need to take what the community is going through right now a little more seriously..

B_Rabbit2653

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad.... with the Us servers crashing every 2 hours, and this bounty fiasco, you really need to take what the community is going through right now a little more seriously..
Again a good comment... i totally agree!

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
I go into donate, and it directs me to paypal. i fill out paypal, and at the end it says, pay now, Well, i never linked my minecraft account to my mcsg forums name. How do i do that, or after you press pay now, does it direct you to a wepsite where you can type it in? i just need conformation that these ppl know what my mc account is. Thank you for reading my question.
You have your iron doner...... So obviously it works. Hope this answers your question!

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Its like there not trying to handle the problem , alot of us were wrongly banned.
I agree,like i dont know HOW many people has been banned and unbanned i am still banned for 200 hours
This is especially annoying for donors if u donated and got banned for this isn't it just sad?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci