• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty issue, we know

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
since when do you keep track of how many points I have? The reason i had the 1500 was from killing a few people with high points and i think that i did get a few points from the buggy end of the glitch. That's what gave me the 2000-ish mark. But idk if the people with high points that i killed got their points from glitch so I probably didn't deserve a few hundred of it. So my real total atm (without the bountied points) would have been 1100-1300. But again i dont think im just in the points that I got yesterday (or at least not the majority of the points). It's a shame really. I thought I earned the points until I saw this post today :( I guess I'll never win...
haha! I keep track of all my teamates points from when I see them. I just notice you are always hovering around that mark. Now I have no idea if you bounty, or kill someone with a bounty, I just go by how many points you have when I see you. Also, it may be a good thing you didn't get the major part of the glitch since you could have been banned. Im glad that I only played for a little bit so the glitch didnt really do anything to me :D

B_Rabbit2653

Tribute
Reaction score
Well i got banned for 2 weeks for killing someone with a lot of points... Will i get unbanned tomorrow?

Aidan mac

Spectator
Reaction score
Don't know if EU is fixed, but i still have my 5,000 points i better be keeping them, they took a while :eek:

Zeno

Platinum
Reaction score
Well i got banned for 2 weeks for killing someone with a lot of points... Will i get unbanned tomorrow?
I better get unbanned , this is stupid.
Wasn't everybody that was banned under suspicion of exploiting the glitch before this announcement was made supposed to be unbanned today? Yet it hasn't happened...

B_Rabbit2653

Tribute
Reaction score
Ye
Wasn't everybody that was banned under suspicion of exploiting the glitch before this announcement was made supposed to be unbanned today? Yet it hasn't happened...[/quote we were by now they changed it to tomorrow!

FlickeringXephos

Spectator
Reaction score
I dont know about anyone else but I really dont like the new MCSG its honestly horrible you shouldnt have updated it and its really annoying the way the server was

B_Rabbit2653

Tribute
Reaction score
Everyone we are banning to protect the system will be unbanned tomorrow. If we actually catch people doing this in-game, those usernames will be recorded and will remain banned. Anyone who has a lot of points that were not caught doing it will be let back in.

I guess in analogy, we are "quarantine" the "people" who are "infected" until we have a "cure" for the "virus". Gosh, I watch way to many zombie movies.
so I got banned for two weeks for kill one person with a huge bounty it has been two days sine you said everyone would be let back in and I haven't... Am I still going to have to wait two weeks for my ban to end or will u let me back in tomorrow?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci