• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty issue, we know

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
is it just me or is the servers page not updating?

Echo/Haydn

Platinum
Reaction score
Chad, the points thing didnt fix, it said i lost 125 points, i join back ive lost 400 in 1 game

Bizzy262

Spectator
Reaction score
Hi everybody I just made an account here because I'm a bit worried... I was the one with 258 mil points, so that might look a little suspicious xD but I really didn't use this bug. Some guy had put ridiculously high bounties on everyone in the game, and I killed a couple of people. Then my points tripled again somehow. My points used to be around 900 before this started.

L

Lululioness

Sorry for not paying attention, but what actually happened?

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I had 7,000 points and thought, "you know? these points don't matter to me, I'll bounty them all away. Screw points!"

I bounty them away, then the next week I get 6,000,000 out of a few kills.

So much for having 0 points.

TaiserRY

Career
Reaction score
also reset most bounty points per round cause now they're just filled with huge numbers which isn't fair at all

Conner Brockett

Spectator
Reaction score
So, I have a lot of points from people bountying on people I kill etc. But my points went up like crazy, I tried to bounty them away, but every time I bounty, the points come back. Did I accidentally do the glitch or something? Please help I don't want to be banned for something I can't fix.

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
Yeah i killed people with ALLOT of points and some people had bounties i tried not killing them but they where good players that i don't know who they are When i killed some guy with like 70 million points i gained about what 5 million? Then it multiplied the bounty aswell, Then i was warned by a mod that i was exploiting but i wasn't some random guy bountied millions of points and i so happened to be the on killing him i am just hoping that i was not the people who everyone thinks that i abused it the moment a mod told me i can get banned i bountied 10 million away as quick as possible and i still got banned for it, Now i don't know if i am getting unbanned tomorrow.

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
Um i used to have 937 points i killed crazy heater so then my ponts went to 1038 when i left and rejoined a server i had 1306 but i dont know how is this part of the glitch if it is i didnt mean to do it intentionaly if I did it i justed killed someone so ill probably bounty back to were i used to have please dont ban me it was an accident i dont know whats goin on im onlys 10...

nickelodeonthe1

Experienced
Reaction score
It's not your fault Every time you kill someone the point multiply i think by 3x?
And no You don't have to bounty you're points away this warning is for only people who are 'abusing' It.

mmohan

Career
Reaction score
Oh so instead of my 101 i got 303 like when i died 3 times i lost 500 points when i shouldve lost 120 thanks nick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci