• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty System

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I disagree i really think you should know who placed the bounty on you maybe not everyone else but i think the player who received a bounty on them should know. I think you should know bc i feel that i will be receiving alot of bountys on me......
That would just make the person who got the bounty placed on them want revenge, and that doesn't suit the style of the Hunger Games because once you die you're supposed to be dead not playing another game :)

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
That would just make the person who got the bounty placed on them want revenge, and that doesn't suit the style of the Hunger Games because once you die you're supposed to be dead not playing another game :)
Survival games. Not hunger games !

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Survival games. Not hunger games !
I know but I think it would be unfair if the person got revenge when someone placed a bounty on him. That would be unfair.
It's like the mob disguise thing.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I know but I think it would be unfair if the person got revenge when someone placed a bounty on him. That would be unfair.
It's like the mob disguise thing.
True, it should be anonymous.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
True, it should be anonymous.
Maybe when you place the bounty you could say a random name (as long as it wasn't a name of a different spectator, I'm sure this is possible) (e.g. I place a bounty on killerofme92 saying I was spectator3 doesn't work, I have to say like TheRandomGuy or yourbountyman or something random as long as it's not an already in game spectator)

The_Soy_Man

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It just seems like if I'm dead, the game is supposed to just go on. The chances are the player who killed you will die anyway. Maybe if you have thousands of points you would want this, but I don't want to waste any of the 18 points I have left.

B

bigmike4life

Well as of now i am pretty sure everyone can see when you place a bounty so idk....

phenry

Spectator
Reaction score
i like this idea a lot actually, since i don't earn that many points much anymore as i'm busy with friends on their servers and such. it will make it interesting if you could communicate with the live tributes in this way. eg: i kill you and you, in your anger place a bounty on my head because you don't want to see me win (for whatever deluded reason :p). this would encourage other players to target those who appear to be doing well, or simply have made too many enemies. it would also be an anonymous way to get back at those who backstab you, so long as no-one can see who has placed the bounty...
Yeah, bounties are made to avenge yourself and give spectators something to do when they die. Usually people leave instead of watching the games, but if you place a bounty, your more likely to want to stay and watch to see how the games turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci