• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
And what else kind of use could there be for the points ?

Haydenw37

Survivor
Reaction score
And what else kind of use could there be for the points ?
i couldn't care for the leaderboards because i know i'm no good, so this would give me another way fo enjoying the games after i've died and if it uses my points, i couldn't care less... ^_^

phenry

Spectator
Reaction score
Going up in the points leaderboards, going up in /top ...
All the points are going to be reset after the beta ends anyways. Plus Chad said in the next version that points aren't going to determine your position on the leaderboards.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Most of what you said is already added into the system. We are working on getting a test build tonight on the servers as we rushed these new features in.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
All the points are going to be reset after the beta ends anyways. Plus Chad said in the next version that points aren't going to determine your position on the leaderboards.
I know the points are going to reset and I know that too. I'm just saying....

phenry

Spectator
Reaction score
Most of what you said is already added into the system. We are working on getting a test build tonight on the servers as we rushed these new features in.
Awesome, is there anything else that I didn't mention that is being added?

phenry

Spectator
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback everyone! Can't wait for this to be added to the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci