• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2 Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lululioness

btw, how do you ask for permission to make a map? i've got some amazing ideas and id love to share them!!
Just make a freaking map. Done. Post it in the right map section, and see if it gets accepted. You usually have to build it yourself.

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
Static and I looked at it and we both already created flat bridges across the corn. It doesn't look the best, but we'll definitely find a way to improve it someday. A parkour into corn? Go play Moonlight Lake. :p
And how about you atart off in the centre and off into the outer ring?

CH21

Career
Reaction score
Just Plz Less Water, I Beg. EDIT: Make It A Birthday Present. Since Mine Is In 3 Days. :p

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
Make dome mountains not as tall o if i have a diamongd sword and they have fists they cant just punch me off the mountain

MinerOfFace

Spectator
Reaction score
btw, will the guys at mcsg do the technical parts, like spawning the stuff in the chests and making sure people spawn in the right place? i'm new to all this

ugle99

Experienced
Reaction score
btw, will the guys at mcsg do the technical parts, like spawning the stuff in the chests and making sure people spawn in the right place? i'm new to all this
Yes they do the spawns and chest, but you have to add the glass done yourself and place the chrst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci