• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2 Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's the thing. I was normally planning on putting lily pads but that would sorta ruin the theme of Breeze Island too. Breeze Island was supposed to be a paradise, natural island sort of theme, and IMO lily pad is more of a swamp themed thing.
You might be able to pull it off, if maybe some small islands with nothing on them (chest wise) but have some trees, chairs, etc. Maybe with Lilly pads surrounding them?

Like, 65% of the map is the main island, 35 water on the outside. (Still sticking to the theme)

Have some cool things which you build, and some decorative islands? c:

sionghwee

Experienced
Reaction score
A parkour way into the corn adn a straight and a flat route with wood I.E the parkour way is shorter

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
A parkour way into the corn adn a straight and a flat route with wood I.E the parkour way is shorter
Static and I looked at it and we both already created flat bridges across the corn. It doesn't look the best, but we'll definitely find a way to improve it someday. A parkour into corn? Go play Moonlight Lake. :p

L

Lululioness

Ideas:
  • Suspension bridge between main island and another island (like the Golden Gate Bridge!) Doesn't have to be too big. Make it with birch wood planks. Birch wood planks are pretty :)
  • Little islands a bit more like the Birch Tree Island
  • Some trees that look like their being blown by a breeze
  • Make one island with like, a hippy town on it (colourful, not modern looking).
  • Make a campfire place (stools and stuff, I dunno).
Yeh, I'd love to help as well, perhaps you'd like to see my building style?

Oblift

Experienced
Reaction score
Ideas:
  • Suspension bridge between main island and another island (like the Golden Gate Bridge!) Doesn't have to be too big. Make it with birch wood planks. Birch wood planks are pretty :)
  • Little islands a bit more like the Birch Tree Island
  • Some trees that look like their being blown by a breeze
  • Make one island with like, a hippy town on it (colourful, not modern looking).
  • Make a campfire place (stools and stuff, I dunno).
Yeh, I'd love to help as well, perhaps you'd like to see my building style?

We'd love a helper or two that's able to build, so you're definitely welcome Lulu!

MinerOfFace

Spectator
Reaction score
you could have the island in the future, the boat a battered battleship, the trees torn down, fallen skyscrapers on the cliffs and the water frozen. that would be epic!

MinerOfFace

Spectator
Reaction score
btw, how do you ask for permission to make a map? i've got some amazing ideas and id love to share them!!

Sup3rT0nyRocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Recently I asked static_nightmare if he would give me the permission of building Breeze Island 2, he responded with a yes. So now I'm wondering, what do YOU guys want in Breeze Island 2? Post your suggestion down below and I'll accept do-able and appropriate suggestions.

Accepted:
1. Better corn for deathmatch. (Can't constantly run in a circle like Breeze Island 1)
2. Aftermath of a battle between several Pirate Ships.
3. Bigger main island, less water and swimming.
5. More on the main island and less on the other islands.
6. More islands, with a different theme on each. (Suggested by chockadlad)
7. Campfire, possibly on an island. (Suggested by Lululioness)

Possibly:
1. Cannibal Village (Suggested by ugle99)
2. Suspension Bridge (Possibly made from Birch Planks)
3. Tree's blown by a Breeze. (Suggested by Lululioness)
More Amazing scenery..make the cornucopia have alot of landmass and add waterfalls and such.

L

Lululioness

We'd love a helper or two that's able to build, so you're definitely welcome Lulu!
Yay :) Is there a certain server we're doing it on? PM me details :)
Also, thanks for accepting some of my ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci