• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Replacement: Need approval

What are your opinions on the matter?

• Total voters

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
I am gonna try this for my server. Remove the dome, and make it smaller so that there is less water. OR just turn it all into ice :D
(You said I could use the map on my server, so can I also do this?)

KraustRz

Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe every people in MCSG will hate me but it will be better if you remove survival games 1 map. I mean seriously that map is fridgin huge and I rarely found a tier 2 chest there -,- and I always finished it after 2 refill.... (and let's not forget how hard it is for us to find people cause that map is huggeee)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I am gonna try this for my server. Remove the dome, and make it smaller so that there is less water. OR just turn it all into ice :D
(You said I could use the map on my server, so can I also do this?)
Please don't post on threads that haven't been posted on in over a month. This map is now a Hive map and I'd recommend PMing static directly if you want his map.

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe every people in MCSG will hate me but it will be better if you remove survival games 1 map. I mean seriously that map is fridgin huge and I rarely found a tier 2 chest there -,- and I always finished it after 2 refill.... (and let's not forget how hard it is for us to find people cause that map is huggeee)
This really is not the place for this. You should create your own thread if you want to share your opinions on maps.

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
Please don't post on threads that haven't been posted on in over a month. This map is now a Hive map and I'd recommend PMing static directly if you want his map.
I asked him on the original Breeze Island forum if I could use it, and he said yes.
And sorry for posting in a old forum.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Soooo is this gonna be added or is it discontinued?
What do you mean? About 100 fricken people have said that static has stated that hr is NOT going to make this. This was up to the community to make, not him. And he has already made his revamp (hives breeze).

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
What do you mean? About 100 fricken people have said that static has stated that hr is NOT going to make this. This was up to the community to make, not him. And he has already made his revamp (hives breeze).
Lol sorry I didn't see all that. (You could've made a more kinder approach)

noobface37

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm so sorry guys. I accidentally brought this thread back to life O_O
:p

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
I a
Lol sorry I didn't see all that. (You could've made a more kinder approach)
I apologize for bring rude about that. There just have been so many comments that people haven't looked through the comments or the thread and it is annoying. Again, I apologize for taking that in a direction it didn't needed to go.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci