• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Replacement: Need approval

What are your opinions on the matter?

• Total voters

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Yes i know he said lava hacks, and i know that NCP has patched that... -.-
Didn't it find anything of it, doesn't look like it. I also misread your sentence, thought it said that water walking didn't exist.

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Didn't it find anything of it, doesn't look like it. I also misread your sentence, thought it said that water walking didn't exist.
There are hacks that need to be paid, im pretty sure one of those has hacks that let you walk over lava.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
For those that may not know, we have 2 new breeze maps that are out on the servers now, one with ice and another with lava. Static gave us permission to re-make breeze because he doesn't even like his map (it's too overplayed). We made the 2 new ones to try and get the normal breeze not as popular with other breeze like maps that's are more fun. Demons breeze is especially fun in my opinion cause there is no more chasing in water period. If you try that on demons breeze, your dead :p
When this thread was made there were no new maps :p I still think this could be an interesting idea though.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
There are hacks that need to be paid, im pretty sure one of those has hacks that let you walk over lava.
Yeah that's likely, I only have whitebelt in googlefu so I wouldn't really find it.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is stealing work. You are taking his map, and remaking it, without addressing any problems with it. None will like it more.
If this is what Static was talking about, I want to change my vote!

Didn't realize it was a necro...
I was saying that we need to adress the problems in Breeze and remake it, with less ocean, more detailed structures, better cornucopia etc.

Reqless

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks amazing. I will be honest and say that i don't like the normal breeze island as it is. Reason: Water. I know it's an island and all that but i still feel it's to much as it is now. But on the other hand! The re-design you have come up with now is just amazing. It really looks good. I would love it. Please make this happend.

zukodark

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was saying that we need to adress the problems in Breeze and remake it, with less ocean, more detailed structures, better cornucopia etc.
I liked the old one more... When I wanted a new Breeze, I was thinking about one with less water. On this I don't see that. I also liked the old one because it gives me a bit of a survival games mood, while I am going to hate playing this.

It looks like I am the only one who didn't like the Necro I did...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci