• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Replacement: Need approval

What are your opinions on the matter?

• Total voters

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Hello, I have release a video of my Breeze Island II Map so far, Feel free to take a look:

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, I have release a video of my Breeze Island II Map so far, Feel free to take a look:
Pretty good. Couple of things to say though.
1: You didn't really follow the pic static posted on the first post although this is understandable because you said you were planning to publish it under a different name as well.
2: You didn't address the biggest problem: too much water, you simply rearranged and changed the old map.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Pretty good. Couple of things to say though.
1: You didn't really follow the pic static posted on the first post although this is understandable because you said you were planning to publish it under a different name as well.
2: You didn't address the biggest problem: too much water, you simply rearranged and changed the old map.
I understand that, My map my rules. Taking Breeze 1 and Expanding isn't a good idea.

Chezerony

District 13
Reaction score
HERPAHDERP BREEZ ILAND SUKS JST REMOV IT
oh wait.

in all seriousness though, I'd love a revamp of BI. Get it done Static, I believe in youuuuu

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
HERPAHDERP BREEZ ILAND SUKS JST REMOV IT
oh wait.

in all seriousness though, I'd love a revamp of BI. Get it done Static, I believe in youuuuu
lol, it's been said 10 times in this thread that he is not working on it ATM.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci