• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back MCSGv1 petition.

Do you want MCSGv1 back?

• Total voters

CarissaTT

Survivor
Reaction score
Just another New Member that probably wins 1/50 of their games qqin' lol. Worthless thread. Chat is fine, put down the opacity. And thats your loss for having a shitty connection with the server for not being able to join the server in time. And barely anyone can sponsor right now. Most people have like 125~ points..
I am actually a dedicated MCSG member who has been playing since SG1... :p

iSheep

Spectator
Reaction score
I am actually a dedicated MCSG member who is also a builder for FyreUK and helped build the previous lobby. I have a great connection, thank you very much. Go and take your negativity somewhere else.
You must not.. I have a semi-bad connection and I can join the servers just fine... And relax, you need to expect some bugs here and there.. remember the new servers JUST came out you have to expect that crap. It will all wash away in a week or so.

Reaction score
Your a new member too iSheep.
But anyway, I like the plugin but its far too buggy to even be considered an open beta. It really is unplayable. The server disconnects me 75% of the time, I almost always get sent backwards when running from corn or being Pvp's (especially in water) It's almost impossible to run away.
The actual features aren't horrible, but I see sponsering being a problem and really hope it's removed. For now, I think that the plugin needs to be removed from the main server. Re-open 3 beta servers and use those as your test subjects and try to fix the game breaking bugs.

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
In my opinion, I think that they should split the servers. About half With MCSGv1 And the other half with MCSGv2. MCSGv1 was perfectly fine...and they are trying to fix what was not broken. I see a lot of potential in MCSGv2 but it is just way too buggy with NCP. Also, all the maps are not modified anymore so it makes it even harder considering the small number of chests on some of the maps. I'm not saying to make this change permanent...just until MCSGv2 is no longer buggy.

Bessemer

Experienced
Reaction score
MCSG V1 will not be brought back. V2 just came out yesterday and as you can tell there is a lot of bugs, you have to give time for the developers to fix them. As for the reasons why you want V1 back:

"1. I can't join any server."
With V2 the developers have made it so that the plugin is more efficient meaning that more games will run faster and we can add more servers in for you guys to play on. With this there will be less donators per game and you will not be kicked as often.

"2. Sponsors"
The sponsor system is not fully done yet and will be setup so that it can not be abused. Right now only one of each potion can by sponsored per game. Also the cost for them may change making them harder to buy.

"3. Messy" chat
The chat system is meant to be clearer to players... not much more i can say about this...

NemesisArc

Survivor
Reaction score
Herro Carissa, Nice to see you again :)

The next part is exactly the same as above, just my take on it :p

BBcode is messed again :p

Connection: Most likely people spamming to get in a game to try out the new system. Lets be honest, the server list is laggy as hell plus some people have a "keen" click to join servers quickly. Though I agree that it does take like 10 seconds maybe less for the servers to be full (I have no idea what that paragraph was about :p)
Sponsors: Shockingly due to me getting killed in the first 2 minutes, i have never used or know how to use it (doesn't show up) but what I've heard about it, there needs to be a limit on the amount they can be used in a game (Maybe 1 high costs and 3 low costs a game, only allowing 3 potions a game?). Plus the invisibility potion is too op.

Messy: To me chat is much more snazzy and the layout is perfect, it does take some use to (I don't like my blue chat colour). Spawn I like but the layout is too complex, I has no idea where the parkour is.

This is most likely all rubbish too all of you but too me it makes some sense :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci