• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back Survival Games Ancient Japan!

Coteup

Tribute
Reaction score
It was my favorite map. I have only a sliver of an idea of why it was removed: Either it wasn't popular or people lagged on it. People lag on demon's breeze. Though I don't, and I never lagged on Ancient Japan.
It was a really good map, simple yet fun. The buildings were plentiful and intricate. The chests were evenly spread out, unlike most of the current maps *cough* Survival Games 1, 2, and 3 *cough*

You just brought back Hungry Hills. Now, I would love it if you brought back Ancient Japan. It was my favorite map, and it didn't deserve to be deleted.
At the very least, make a poll to see if it should be brought back.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I liked it too, but I think it was removed for a good reason.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Ancient Japan was bloody amazing, but I believe a lot of people lagged on it because of the redstone. I heard a while ago the maker (Alpacca?) started to work on it to make it less laggier, but I don't if he ever finished.

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It was my favorite map. I have only a sliver of an idea of why it was removed: Either it wasn't popular or people lagged on it. People lag on demon's breeze. Though I don't, and I never lagged on Ancient Japan.
It was a really good map, simple yet fun. The buildings were plentiful and intricate. The chests were evenly spread out, unlike most of the current maps *cough* Survival Games 1, 2, and 3 *cough*

You just brought back Hungry Hills. Now, I would love it if you brought back Ancient Japan. It was my favorite map, and it didn't deserve to be deleted.
At the very least, make a poll to see if it should be brought back.
SG1-3 are original maps *cough*

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I enjoyed the map but I lagged a ton, however, once I get my new computer we're welcome to get it because as long as I'm not lagging, it's fine!
#FreeKillzFourDayzLawlz

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Ancient Japan was bloody amazing, but I believe a lot of people lagged on it because of the redstone. I heard a while ago the maker (Alpacca?) started to work on it to make it less laggier, but I don't if he ever finished.
AlpakaWhacker made the map together with other Biscuit Foundation members and is working on a revamp(but might not finish it, iirc)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci