• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back Survival Games Ancient Japan!

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
it was made by some members of team variede so they probably will not bring it back since they left for the hive and the maps was on bedrock level so it made a lot of people lag

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
it was made by some members of team variede so they probably will not bring it back since they left for the hive and the maps was on bedrock level so it made a lot of people lag
Among those members were also MCSG mods, and either way, we had the map before the hive existed so if it was possible to get it back without lag, we probably would.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I freaking love this map. I remember a game when I first joined chrome in January where @Theoretical @fushi and I played and won, the map was beautiful-- and I really liked the corn. Please, bring this back.

Turnip

District 13
Reaction score
It was one of my favorite maps. I would love to see it re-added.

CalebDob

Survivor
Reaction score
No no no no no no no no no no no no. This map was very laggy, boring, and not very good gameplay.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
Absolutely not. That map was laggy, poorly designed, and I wouldn't even consider it to be a map even remotely fit for MCSG.

Even if it did return, nobody would ever vote for it. Mark my words.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Absolutely not. That map was laggy, poorly designed, and I wouldn't even consider it to be a map even remotely fit for MCSG.

Even if it did return, nobody would ever vote for it. Mark my words.
Honestly, it's much better designed than some of the maps currently on the servers. Even if it did lag, it was voted more often than Hungry Hills, which was re-added.

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
It was removed due to the fact that it was created by Team Vareide and they left and made the Hive, and that it wasn't played too often and was extremely laggy, but I personally would like to see it back on the servers if we could have it back. Honestly, it was a good map, not very big, and has good amounts of chests.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci