• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back Survival Games Ancient Japan!

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
It was removed due to the fact that it was created by Team Vareide and they left and made the Hive, and that it wasn't played too often and was extremely laggy, but I personally would like to see it back on the servers if we could have it back. Honestly, it was a good map, not very big, and has good amounts of chests.
the maps was deleted before team vareide left

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't have a NASA computer, but I never seemed to get lag on Ancient Japan.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Map is added --> Most of the community dislikes the map --> Map is removed
--> Thread in the forums asking for the map back is made --> Everyone wants the map back.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
/ranton
I did lag on it, though I could fix that by turning some settings down. But even then, I still wouldn't want it to be added back. The chest placement was boring, the entire map was pretty much one block (seriously, way to much wooden planks) and everything looked the same. The corn was nice, but that was the only thing I liked about the map. I'd much rather see the other Japan map added back. Sure it used default terrain, but it had nice chest placement, awesome builds, and looked nice in general (from what I can remember.)
/rantoff

ZeMaster

Tribute
Reaction score
Bring the map back! I loved that map, but people never voted for it :/ It was so amazing to see all the japanese structures remade in minecraft!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
/ranton
I did lag on it, though I could fix that by turning some settings down. But even then, I still wouldn't want it to be added back. The chest placement was boring, the entire map was pretty much one block (seriously, way to much wooden planks) and everything looked the same. The corn was nice, but that was the only thing I liked about the map. I'd much rather see the other Japan map added back. Sure it used default terrain, but it had nice chest placement, awesome builds, and looked nice in general (from what I can remember.)
/rantoff
Are you referring to Asia Games? If so, that map was quite bad in chest placement from the few times I played it.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I want this map baack, it made me lag a bit but i really enjoyed playing on it!

ZeMaster

Tribute
Reaction score
Are you referring to Asia Games? If so, that map was quite bad in chest placement from the few times I played it.
No... He's talking about the map ancient japan... The asian hunger games were something totally different

Aracnophobia

Career
Reaction score
I enjoyed Ancient Japan, the lag was pretty horrible though. But I would enjoy seeing the map added into the game again :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci