• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't know what you and your family are going through right now, but I hope things get better for you :(R.I.P Cole

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
I'm very sorry to hear this, as a person who has gone through depression and has actually thought about things like this, this hits me right at home.

Again, I'm so sorry to hear this, your brother was a wonderful person on these forums and I'm sure he was great at home too.

Best wishes for the future in your family.

~Capt

qwErtyVAsdfghN

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry, please accept all condolences that are possible to be offered... I saw a post of his on a thread yesterday, and now I feel like that might have been one of the last things he ever did. RIP

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I never expected this...he seemed like he was getting along well. Just goes to show you never truly know someone. RIP :(

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Although I didn't speak to him much, Ender_Harold was a cool guy.
I honestly can't imagine how difficult this is for you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear this. :(

Best wishes for you and your family for the future.
"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." ~ Robert Frost
Good luck to you & your family. :(

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I am so sorry for your loss..
I wish you the best of luck to your family during these times.
RIP Cole.

cf918

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am beyond sorry for you and your family, I know what it is like to have gone through a family member dying, although it was not my brother, It is very hard to cope with such troubling times, my prayers go out to you and your family, and I hope that you can make it through this tragic event, He will never be forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci