• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought I was having a bad day with all the bad things that have happened to me today. This thread helps me appreciate what I do have all the more rather than being frustrated with what I don't have or the opportunities that I've missed.

I'm so sorry for you and your family. My prayers go out to all of you. :'(

R.I.P. Cole.

WertQuadNine

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is awful, my condolences to your family. Good luck moving on past something this awful.

R.i.p. cole <3

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Cole's (Ender_Harold's) brother. Cole committed suicide last night, so I felt like I should announce that I'll be signing out of the account very soon. This is really hard for me to deal with experiencing, but I felt like I could at least say that he will no longer be on the forums anymore. So, this is goodbye. :( Any condolences are appreciated. Thank you.

- Colin
Its very nice of you to do this, I hope everything works out for you.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
I offer my best condolences to you and your family. Something like this is definitely not easy to deal with, and I wish you and your family the best.

Rest in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci