• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bye, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
Cole often said school made him depressed and he didnt have a good relationship with our parents

Toast

District 13
Reaction score
Cole often said school made him depressed and he didnt have a good relationship with our parents
This is why I have depression, which makes this even harder to read. I am truly sorry for your loss, he was a great person, and I now see him in myself. As I said in my previous posts, this hits me where it hurts, just know hes in a better place, free of the pains of an earthly life.

Best regards,

~Capt

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
My condolences goes to you, your family and your friends. Suicide is indeed a horrible thing, and horrible for his friends and his family. I am truly sorry for your loss. I must say I had to clear some tears, as I am a sensitive person.

Best of luck in your life

Regards,
Eskild | ZniZ.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
My condolences, may God be with your family and friends, in days, weeks, months and years to come.

Suicide is an awful and tragic thing. I cannot imagine the grieve and pain you must have for the loss of your brother. May he rest in peace.

Also, if anyone needs help, whether its with depression, or dealing with suicide, please seek help. There are mountains of phone numbers, and other resources.

Ender_Harold was a great member of this community, Rest in Peace.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
That's terrible. Absolutely terrible. I didn't know him to much, but I still feel extremely bad. :c

You will be missed Ender_Harold :(

I swear to god if this is a joke..

Reaction score
My condolences to you, your family, and anyone else who may be affected. Suicide is a terribly tragic thing for anyone to go through. Stay strong man, R.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci