• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[CA|US] Restriction

LegendMaxqc

Tribute
Reaction score
Demand to be removed.
- LegendMaxqc.

Too much bullshit in here cause of noobs.
I wonder how they got banned? lying maybe? lol.

Attachments

Last edited:

John10John

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: john10john
PvP Scale: 7-8
PvP Strength: sword
PvP Weakness: bow
Why do you want to be in : I want to join Resriction becasue I really have wanted to join a clan for a while and this one seems really fun! :D

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
Good Luck! Cb against us? Add me on skype: Hsnapn32

TheKamal

Platinum
Reaction score
You guys will now be disbanded due to false records. We said first to 3 and won 3-2. You lie and have 2-1.

WhoDied

Survivor
Reaction score
You guys will now be disbanded due to false records. We said first to 3 and won 3-2. You lie and have 2-1.
your clan will be disbanded for lying and we carry a lot of evidence!

TheKamal

Platinum
Reaction score
your clan will be disbanded for lying and we carry a lot of evidence!
I gave you 2-1 thinking it was First to 3. Second of all, we thought when you typed "BO3", that you meant first to 3. That isn't enough evidence. Sorry. You played 2 games afterwards you supposedly won. Why didn't you tell us? I have to discuss this tomorrow. There is a tornado warning :3

LegendMaxqc

Tribute
Reaction score
I gave you 2-1 thinking it was First to 3. Second of all, we thought when you typed "BO3", that you meant first to 3. That isn't enough evidence. Sorry. You played 2 games afterwards you supposedly won. Why didn't you tell us? I have to discuss this tomorrow. There is a tornado warning :3
Well that's your problem that you didn't know what Bo3 meant. You guys clearly agreed and everything was ok. Sorry but we won. 2-1 in a b03. subject is close.

zburgbacher3031

Experienced
Reaction score
Good battle guys it was a close 5-4 match We want a rematch in the future to see how you guys progressed

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci