• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[CA|US] Restriction

TheKamal

Platinum
Reaction score
Well that's your problem that you didn't know what Bo3 meant. You guys clearly agreed and everything was ok. Sorry but we won. 2-1 in a b03. subject is close.
They did the excact freaking thing to us today!!!!
We had lost and then they said we will go to 5 and we did and we came back and then they said we won cause the last 2 games were "fun games" when e said we will go to 5 instead of 3
Seems as though the same thing happened to another clan. Sorry, but looks like I have more people backing me up...

WhoDied

Survivor
Reaction score
Can this clan PLEASE be disbanded? They are lying people and have done it to 2/3 CB's they have done so far. PLEASE do something -Jkcrafting, Owner of #Crepuscular
can you stop posting here you are the one who is saying false information

TheKamal

Platinum
Reaction score
can you stop posting here you are the one who is saying false information
They even contacted a mod... and you guys did the exact same thing to them that you did to us... they even commented on my clan thread about this... sorry, but you have the false evidence.

TheKamal

Platinum
Reaction score
Jkcrafting got banned, I wonder why?
please go away now
I'm banned? I just checked and I am not banned. Sorry <3
Btw, I have stopped posting on here. Do not bother me anymore please, and thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci