• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[CA|US] Restriction

Ch4oticBlitz

Diamond
Reaction score
You guys agreed to have 5 rounds, we won 5-4 now do I have to get a mod?

zburgbacher3031

Experienced
Reaction score
The battle before us the person argued with you now you want your clan to just be a clan to argue with

zburgbacher3031

Experienced
Reaction score
Just saying you guys are lier's and nobody likes lier's so if you wanna lie go ahead and just lie.

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Notch
Skype: [PM me if private] I only have skype 2.0, and its only listed in hashtags. Here's mine: #####
PvP Scale: 1/10: -1
PvP Strength: Nothing
PvP Weakness: Everything
Why do you want to be in: I want french, male love. P.S. Be afraid, I know your secret Mr. WhoDied. Be very afraid. >:) If you screw with me.....

zburgbacher3031

Experienced
Reaction score
Skype: [PM me if private] I only have skype 2.0, and its only listed in hashtags. Here's mine: #####
Why do you want to be in: I want french, male love. P.S. Be afraid, I know your secret Mr. WhoDied. Be very afraid. >:) If you screw with me.....
LOL

LegendMaxqc

Tribute
Reaction score
If you really talked to KellieBreanne our clan would be disbanded.
And we won 3-2 then u guys asked to go first to 5 cause we won, we clearly said for fun because we already won.
Don't mess with us unless you have proofs.

Cordially, Restriction.

LegendMaxqc

Tribute
Reaction score
accepted as a none <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci