• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES California

Would You Like This Map To Be Added/Like it?

• Yes, I love it, I want it added!

Votes: 145 50.3%
  • I wouldn't mind it be added, Its good!

Votes: 64 22.2%
  • Meh, not that keen on it, wouldn't enjoy playing on the servers

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • Tbh, I hate it.

Votes: 35 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey Guys, just another quick update, well. Progress for the map has been delayed, why? Let these images explain everything.

So as you can see, an idiot by the name of XExtrememcX thought it'd be funny to come on the server and blow it up. Why did he do this? Well, as you know, if the map gets accepted you get VIP, he was upset that he wouldnt get it, so he did this. Pretty pathetic right?

Well, thats whats being going on recently! Tell me what we can improve on the map still want to reply to awesome feedback!
Nuuu! Im coming on! Wait for me!

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
I do congratulate you guys for persisting with your map, personally when it doesn't work I just start fresh :p

ZamZamBlue

Spectator
Reaction score
This map would actually be awesome to play on and the terrain looks really cool, are there any traps or cool redstone contraptions that add more fun to the game? Traps aren't that fun but.. MEH!

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
This map would actually be awesome to play on and the terrain looks really cool, are there any traps or cool redstone contraptions that add more fun to the game? Traps aren't that fun but.. MEH!
There are :)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
This would be a fantastic map for pvp! Good luck !
Thanks Guys! It does have plenty of secret contraptions and traps! And also is really good for PvP!

EDIT: Test games soon!

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Excuse the double post, I just thought I might update you guys on whats new and whats going on, since the map has been delayed for nearly 2 days now.
  • We are moving servers, still needs time to get all backups on the server!
  • I have created a PMC page as well as a MCSG page and CoveMC page!
  • Organizing test games!
  • Creating a website!
There will be more updates tomorrow when we get back on track!
Cove Page: http://covenetwork.net/threads/helix-build-team.1538/
MCSG Page: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/helix-build-team.112391/
PMC Page: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/helix-build-team/

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes, me and Iceman have added many secret contraption for you to have fun on. eg. A secret code door, 3 levers that, when all activated, open a secret door, a good button + a bad button, and more ! xD

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay ANOTHER update, today was meant to be the catch up day, but the server didn't come back on, so we decided to work on our old one, but unfortunately, this happened...

Thanks Otto, next time I want a massive "cylinder" in the middle of the map, I'll come to you.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Okay ANOTHER update, today was meant to be the catch up day, but the server didn't come back on, so we decided to work on our old one, but unfortunately, this happened...

Thanks Otto, next time I want a massive "cylinder" in the middle of the map, I'll come to you.
OMG xD . Anyway can't blame me. Niek said to me "do it" and it seemed you came to be okay with it aswell. It is in no way my fault. I did the exact same command in the exact same place. Just because the server is rubbish, and I was the one who entered the command, doesn't mean it my fault. Dont take your anger out on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci