• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES California

Would You Like This Map To Be Added/Like it?

• Yes, I love it, I want it added!

Votes: 145 50.3%
  • I wouldn't mind it be added, Its good!

Votes: 64 22.2%
  • Meh, not that keen on it, wouldn't enjoy playing on the servers

Votes: 44 15.3%
  • Tbh, I hate it.

Votes: 35 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cowman213

Survivor
Reaction score
Pretty good build, nice variety of cars, a lot of improvement from the first thread version, but like a few others have pointed out, the builds are a bit blocky, make more use of different blocks, stairs, and slabs. But overall pretty nice map, the big trees are weird though. GL with it! :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Pretty good build, nice variety of cars, a lot of improvement from the first thread version, but like a few others have pointed out, the builds are a bit blocky, make more use of different blocks, stairs, and slabs. But overall pretty nice map, the big trees are weird though. GL with it! :D
Thank you! New screenshots today!

niek

Experienced
Reaction score
The big trees have been deleted

Team Helix

Praise Helix
Reaction score
Quick Update! We removed pretty much all the houses from california, and replaced them with these awesome styled smexy shmeng

Don't wanna give to much away, but look forward to new things! Map is enjoying a revamp :D

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Just a update since we haven't really been active on this thread for a while :p Just look at the transformation we have made over the weeks, tell me what you guys think!
Before

After

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
I actually really like the way this map looks.

Looks really pvp friendly which is one of the biggest things I prefer about a map. Also I am really like the deathmatch arena. It's unique.

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
We want to keep it private sorry.

Nope there's not. We figured we had to add too much water if we would make one
You said I would be let in. No word on that ;-;

AlphaDanny

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh I'm sorry I was honestly struggling to find words that I could use that weren't bad but I couldn't. Its a good map, but see this map resembles one or two cities this one in particular looks like San Diego to me. Cscoop. As I stated up above its a good map, but not particularly for SG Gametype. Before it will ever be implemented into MCSG add more detail into all your builds, use blocks that are different but go well together. I saw target in the screenshots which looked like it was 90% quartz. GL in the future.
I'd have to strongly disagree with you there. This map really doesn't resemble San Diego at all. Neither city or county for that matter. Not sure where you really got that connection.. lol xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci