• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Captain's Log, Stardate 9.25.14: Signing Off

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
Rest in pepperoni m9

Captain you're one of the best friends I made in this community and I wont forget what you did for me, and hopefully you won't forget what I've done for you. However it's not like we're not gonna talk. I have your number and will still text you during class. XD :*

Oh and good luck with your crush ;) you better update me on that daily
Yep lol

Lemonz87

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Captain... you were truly a wonderful moderator who I knew I could always count on (except it was impossible to tag you on the forums because of that little line in your name ;-; I cry every time) You are an extremely dedicated and hard worker; No matter what you do you will go far in life... I wish you the best of luck and I am going to miss seeing you around here. Cya :p

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
What...?

This makes me really sad. While I am trying to make friends in this community for the first time, people are leaving because the friends that they had such a long time ago are now gone.

Captain I always enjoyed reading your posts. You were a really positive person; you always handled things in a mature way. A lot of people are going to miss you! You were one of the top three best moderators on the forums. Can't believe this is happening again... Another great person leaves. Darn. Darn. Darn.

Cinci | Kame

Platinum
Reaction score
Captain, you were possible one of the most hardworking mods that I took notice of. I constantly saw you respond in General Support and many other sections on the forums. You were one of the best mods in my opinion. Seems like so many are leaving. :c
Good luck in life Captain and you will be missed!

Cern

Platinum
Reaction score
Since I have more time on my hands this afternoon- expect a message.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
I am going to write this post in your font buddy, as a tribute-

I really don't recall how we met but I have liked you ever since, when you became Moderator, I was ecstatic, you deserved it so much.

Now you are leaving and there are only a few Beta players left, including myself. Hopefully when we are gone, we wont be forgotten.

Bye my friend.

*salutes*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci