• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cascade [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jugnugget

Tribute
Reaction score

• IGN: slicknick22
    • Name: Nick
    • Have you been a member of a build team before? (Please name): no but I have worked and built many servers
    • Are you skilled in WorldEdit?: very
    • Are you skilled in VoxelSniper?: very
    • Experience: I have been terraforming for about one year and have built about 8 server spawns and maps
    • Do you believe you are skilled in terraforming?: yes
    • Why do you want to join Cascade?: I would love to help build maps and be a part of a great team!
    • What can you contribute? Not only am I a good terraformer I can also build very well. And with my lose schedule I can be on almost whenever you need me
    • How many hours can you contribute during the week?: 2 hours a day
    • How many hours can you contribute during the weekend? Not much maybe 1 hour

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score

• IGN: slicknick22
    • Name: Nick
    • Have you been a member of a build team before? (Please name): no but I have worked and built many servers
    • Are you skilled in WorldEdit?: very
    • Are you skilled in VoxelSniper?: very
    • Experience: I have been terraforming for about one year and have built about 8 server spawns and maps
    • Do you believe you are skilled in terraforming?: yes
    • Why do you want to join Cascade?: I would love to help build maps and be a part of a great team!
    • What can you contribute? Not only am I a good terraformer I can also build very well. And with my lose schedule I can be on almost whenever you need me
    • How many hours can you contribute during the week?: 2 hours a day
    • How many hours can you contribute during the weekend? Not much maybe 1 hour
That necro post

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, since jugnugget reminded me of this build team, I think it's time to say farewell. This was my first build team, and went far better than expected. I want to thank everyone who helped, even for a day. Maybe we'll come back someday, maybe. But for now, all great things must come to an end. We ended just shy of 1,500 page views, the 16th most viewed build team. And that's where Cascade's journey ends. Goodbye.
Journey Over; Thread Lock
Nephilim Zaex Moose

R.I.P. The Cascade Build Team
June 5th, 2014- September 24, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member