• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cascade [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
    1. Age: 14.5
    2. IGN: shadowblaze12
    3. Name: Chris
    4. Location: Massachusetts, US.
    5. Have you been a member of a build team before? (Please name): Yes, but it wasn't very successful. So, I don't remember the name.
    6. 3x Builds (with proof they are yours): I'd appreciate it if you could come on my server, and see all of the 1v1 arenas I have built, and the Hub.
    7. Experience: A lot. When I first started Minecraft, I didn't know about MP. So, I spent a ton of time building, and playing Survival.
    8. What blocks do you enjoy building with: I enjoy building with Wood blocks, and stone brick blocks. Occasionally, with a nether style.
    9. Are you skilled in WorldEdit?: Yes, very.
    10. What themes can you build in?: Medieval, or just plain out Modern, or old style houses.
    11. Why do you want to join Cascade?: Because I've always loved to build. Minecraft PvP's been the main asset in my Minecraft gaming; I wish to have experience is every field of Minecraft, in order to continue getting better at building, I feel as if this is a skilled build team in which can further my skill.
    12. What can you contribute?: Builds, of course. I can contribute a lot of things, and I can really do anything, just ask :)
    13. How many hours can you contribute during the week?: 3-4
    14. How many hours can you contribute during the weekend?: 4-6
Accepted as Trial
Reason: Lots of experience/I know you! :p

ThatFuryFellow

Platinum
Reaction score
So I'm leaving. This was a good build team but we aren't even doing anything. We've changed the project idea 3 times, and we have no project we are working on. I've had many good ideas and me and Toasty spent over 3 hours working on the map that got reset. You aren't going to use anything we built and I feel this was a waste of my time. I'm leaving now so bye then.

~Fury

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
Sadly, I am leaving too. No problems with the clan, it's just, I won't spend much time with this clan because I like to spend more time with Rebels.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
So I'm leaving. This was a good build team but we aren't even doing anything. We've changed the project idea 3 times, and we have no project we are working on. I've had many good ideas and me and Toasty spent over 3 hours working on the map that got reset. You aren't going to use anything we built and I feel this was a waste of my time. I'm leaving now so bye then.

~Fury
:/ Best of luck to you in the future!

mcdude96

Spectator
Reaction score
Sadly, I am leaving too. No problems with the clan, it's just, I won't spend much time with this clan because I like to spend more time with Rebels.
Uh... We're not a clan, we're a build team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci