• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cascade [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
(===ALERT===)
The Cascade Build Team has been commissioned by MCGamer Moderator SmoothPixels to construct his upcoming PvP Server "SmoothPvP" a server hub. If you wish to attend to meeting regarding the build, please be on the TeamSpeak tonight; June 23rd at 9 PM EST.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
The Cascade Build Team looks forward to doing business with you!
CAN I HELP

Last edited:

Zimlar

Platinum
Reaction score
    1. How active are you on the server?: 6-10 hours a day.
    2. What rank are you?: I was Iron, probably Moderator soon.
    3. Can you handle this responsibility?: I've more then 4 years playing Minecraft and I've been Mod and Admin in a lot of servers so far.
    4. Explain what you would do with an unruly player (Make a scenario): I will contact the leaders and owners and explain the situation.
    5. Why do you want to be an Admin?: Because I want to contribute in a Building team.
    6. Are you friendly to the staff?: I dont know them :(
    7. Why do you like building with the Cascade Build Team?: Because it looks pretty fun!
    8. What changes would you make if you were an Owner?: None, this team is perfect already.
    9. Will you be around for our weekly meetings?: Ofcourse.
I Adrian accept and agree to the terms explain. I will do my duties as a Cascade Build Team Admin with seriousness and respect. I will give players the appropriate punishment based on the situation, and be proper and formal. I will NOT abuse my power as a staff member. I understand if I continue to make incorrect choices, I may be removed from my rank.

HoundStrength

Spectator
Reaction score
  1. Age: 11 (Almost 12)
  2. IGN: HoundStrength
  3. Name: Will
  4. Location: North Carolina, United States
  5. Have you been a member of a build team before? (Please name): No Although I want to join one
  6. 3x Builds (with proof they are yours): Can I be tested?
  7. Experience: I help some people with builds here and there. I build when I'm stressed to.
  8. What blocks do you enjoy building with:Quartz, Wood, Stone.
  9. Are you skilled in WorldEdit?: Some what
  10. What themes can you build in?: Medieval, Kind of Steam Punk, Standard (just regular houses), and Underground.
  11. Why do you want to join Cascade?: Becuase it looks well organized, good owners, Nice people, and people that I could get along with.
  12. What can you contribute?: Building, just building I want to help build maps, help people struggling to, and also I will put time into this build team, building is a fun thing to do and I enjoy it.
  13. How many hours can you contribute during the week?: I can probably spend at least 5-8 sometimes even more
  14. How many hours can you contribute during the weekend?: again 5-8 maybe more just depends.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
Hello Members!
Today marks the first day in the construction of Cascade's upcoming Battlegrounds Map, "Exclusion Zone". If you aren't in the build team, I won't spoil anything for you! Applications are still open, and being activity reviewed! Thank you for your attention!
Sincerely,
-IronOre12

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
    1. How active are you on the server?: 6-10 hours a day.
    2. What rank are you?: I was Iron, probably Moderator soon.
    3. Can you handle this responsibility?: I've more then 4 years playing Minecraft and I've been Mod and Admin in a lot of servers so far.
    4. Explain what you would do with an unruly player (Make a scenario): I will contact the leaders and owners and explain the situation.
    5. Why do you want to be an Admin?: Because I want to contribute in a Building team.
    6. Are you friendly to the staff?: I dont know them :(
    7. Why do you like building with the Cascade Build Team?: Because it looks pretty fun!
    8. What changes would you make if you were an Owner?: None, this team is perfect already.
    9. Will you be around for our weekly meetings?: Ofcourse.
I Adrian accept and agree to the terms explain. I will do my duties as a Cascade Build Team Admin with seriousness and respect. I will give players the appropriate punishment based on the situation, and be proper and formal. I will NOT abuse my power as a staff member. I understand if I continue to make incorrect choices, I may be removed from my rank.
Unfortunately, you have been Denied. Reason: You must be an active member of the build team to become an Admin.

IronOre12

Platinum
Reaction score
  1. Age: 11 (Almost 12)
  2. IGN: HoundStrength
  3. Name: Will
  4. Location: North Carolina, United States
  5. Have you been a member of a build team before? (Please name): No Although I want to join one
  6. 3x Builds (with proof they are yours): Can I be tested?
  7. Experience: I help some people with builds here and there. I build when I'm stressed to.
  8. What blocks do you enjoy building with:Quartz, Wood, Stone.
  9. Are you skilled in WorldEdit?: Some what
  10. What themes can you build in?: Medieval, Kind of Steam Punk, Standard (just regular houses), and Underground.
  11. Why do you want to join Cascade?: Becuase it looks well organized, good owners, Nice people, and people that I could get along with.
  12. What can you contribute?: Building, just building I want to help build maps, help people struggling to, and also I will put time into this build team, building is a fun thing to do and I enjoy it.
  13. How many hours can you contribute during the week?: I can probably spend at least 5-8 sometimes even more
  14. How many hours can you contribute during the weekend?: again 5-8 maybe more just depends.
Unfortunately, you have been Denied. Reason: You are under the age of 13.

HoundStrength

Spectator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you have been Denied. Reason: You are under the age of 13.
Doesn't mean I am not mature, that is really stupid of you. You deny me for being to young? Is there any other reasons in my application that you didn't accept me? Because being to young is dumb, you should try maturity. Not age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci