• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Here are my top 10 ideas of what can be added(Not in favorable order):
1. Have walls rise up, and make them close in to either squish the player or have a very near escape out.
2. Like the falling blocks, add potions instead that make you nauteus, give you a bit of blindness, and poison.
3. Have a opposite hour, in which time goes backward, making you go twice as slow, meaning 2 times slow speed, regen, hitting, etc.
4. Exploding fireworks that acts as rockets shoot down and give 2 or 1 1/2 hearts of damage.
5. To resemble poison gas, have white wool or white stained glass start forming in which if it comes in contact with a player, the player receives poison for a given amount of seconds. If they fall in water, they lose the poison but also lose 1 1/2 hearts.
6. It's an earthquake and random blocks start falling. If a player falls through the hole, they die in the void.
7. Ghasts that shoot their rainbow magic at you which gives damage of 3 hearts.
8. Cows and pigs that turn mad and think of you as food. They try to hit you and give damage.
9. The magic pressure plate. A pressure plate that can take you to loot with given hints, but are heavily guarded with high spell witches.
10. Apples from trees fall down to the ground giving a heart of damage.

Hope these ideas can help and be useful. :p

samuelmonkeyboy

Survivor
Reaction score
Here are a few ideas:
1. Witches spawn who potions at you
2. Temporary blindness once entering a zone
3. Darkness once entering a zone
4. Some blocks dissapear and you have to parkour
5. Horses spawn, but only a few
6. TNT explosive traps are set off
7. Poison effects
8. Hunger goes down quicker, assuming the current hunger situation is solved.
Hope you will choose my ideas, Thanks

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
Slow-mo section! A high (around lv200) mining fatigue and super slow speed! (using slowness) I think it would be super fun to PvP in!

SergioFire

Platinum
Reaction score
Sounds of damage or people walking that everyone can hear, so people get frig:tened

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
Wow is that really? Sorry I don't know about that
I haven't played Quarter quell yet
pretty sure I saw I guy getting hit by falling blocks when I played my first game the other day. I think it is suppose to be falling coconuts but I don't know.

Burtry

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When someone tries to leave an active segment alongside the glass blocking your exit they should also be stunned, knocked back and lose some health.

KyleD

Career
Reaction score
You could implement a mine field in one segment or you could have flash floods in one segment.

RandomSquirrel99

Survivor
Reaction score
I think the following would work quite well
Falling anvils
Raining arrows
Aggro zombies or pigmen
Blindness
Poison effect
Slowness
These could be when you step on a certain block maybe

Members online