• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

benji_r

Career
Reaction score
A few, but i have no idea if they are possible

1. Sandstorm, where the vision is reduced and sand blocks fly sideways into you
2. hurricane, where some trees fall over, chance of falling on you (is this possible)

EDIT

3. quicksand, random blocks in you segment fall when you walk on them into cobwebs, and leave you stuck in holes in the ground
4. random volcanic eruptions in your segment start to happen, holes filled with lava open up in the ground and still lava blocks fly out, with a chance of hitting the player!

Thinking of more!

Last edited:

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
I Only Had This Idea

EarthQuake : Players Got Nausea and then the block start falling down (Random Place) to the void Players will need to escape from the Disaster

I Haven't Played quarter quell yet :b But I hope you guys like this idea
Blocks falling already is a disaster I believe.

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
A segment where you lose hunger bars very quickly leading to no sprint or starvation.(Worse than 1.7 hunger)
Maybe a plugin that gives a hunger effect for the time period.

I didn't read the whole forum, so this might have been said.
you liked my idea ;)

Tarrant111

Tribute
Reaction score
Maybe every so often you would jump really high so then you would take damage. it would be really annoying when once in a while unexpectedly you jump really high and then you take some fall damage. Then while waiting to regen your hearts you notice something falling. It's another person! Sprint and jump away! But what if you jump high again? Will you survive the next fall? Sprint jump or not to sprint jump that is the question.

MCSulphate

Tribute
Reaction score
1. General Idea: I think you should take damage from touching the border. Not much, just one heart.
2. First Disaster Idea: Arrow Rain - Not too heavy or it would cause many lags. Just 3 to ten blocks every 2 seconds?
3. Second Disaster Idea: Ghast Freak Storm. About 50 Ghasts spawn in and annihilate the player/s.
4. Third Disaster Idea: Custom Mobs? Skeletons & Zombies with OP weapons and armour.
5. Fourth Disaster Idea: Hallucinations/Potion Effects? Player/s are given Nausea 3 until the end of the disaster as well as other unwanted potion effects e.g. Weakness, Slowness 2.
6. Fourth Disaster Alternate: Instead of having the effects give to the player, there could be splash potions thrown at the player.
7. Fourth Disaster Second Alternate: Witches with custom potions are spawned in (bit more than the ghasts, about 65?) which can track the player/s down.
NOTES:
For the 2nd alt. of the 4th disaster, and also the 3rd, the mobs are spawned in over 15 seconds, to minimise lag.

Thx! <3

TheLivingTaco

Spectator
Reaction score
One zone could randomly select another zones disaster and use that. This will keep player on their toes when traveling in this zone
Really dumb idea but hey, it's just a suggestion. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci