• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

ShakeSchack

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
What if one of the new disasters was that in the area affected the section gets changed into a section similar to a theme of a different map. For ex. if the map that it switched to was sg5 then the area gets changed to a snowy area.

Nitro

Platinum
Reaction score
Trees start collapsing and can crush you.

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Here's my brainstorm:
Void - Random blocks in the segment randomly start to disappear, revealing the void.
Storm - Rain & lightning, like a storm.
Raining TNT - I don't know if this would cause lag, but TNT would rain from the sky in the certain segment.
Zombie Hoard - A hoard of zombies would spawn on you in the segment. #WalkingDead2014
Arrow rain - Arrows rain from the sky (from monkeys? aha...)
Witch spawning - These guys are mean. lol.
[A goofy one] The Chads - Chadthedj clones spawn everywhere that toss harmful potions everywhere.

Also, if this is even possible (which I think it is in 1.8) a spinning cornucopia would be neat.
I will edit more ideas on to this list as I think of them.

EDIT:
Arrow storm the skies rain arrows on the segment
Omg, lol. We had the same idea. xP

Last edited:

TheXenonNidz

Tribute
Reaction score
How about the water a spawn rises and it floods the map and you have to swim to the top to survive, or the sand around spawn can be turned into quicksand and you sink into lava (similar to the trap on Sg4). I have a third idea too, the middle should light up in flames and the people at spawn (if there are any there) they will have to get to water to survive. Thanks for reading my suggestions and I hope you like one or all of them.. xD :p

TheXenonNidz

Tribute
Reaction score
Here's my brainstorm:
Void - Random blocks in the segment randomly start to disappear, revealing the void.
Storm - Rain & lightning, like a storm.
Raining TNT - I don't know if this would cause lag, but TNT would rain from the sky in the certain segment.
Zombie Hoard - A hoard of zombies would spawn on you in the segment. #WalkingDead2014
Arrow rain - Arrows rain from the sky (from monkeys? aha...)

Also, if this is even possible (which I think it is in 1.8) a spinning cornucopia would be neat.
I will edit more ideas on to this list as I think of them.
I really like these! I should've thought of these before you! XD

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
(I'd like to point out, my OP was first, but it was deleted)

Anyways, I'll be brainstorming.
I don't even know how you always get first...

But anyway here are some suggestions:

1. Quicksand (if you don't keep on moving you will sink down into the ground and take damage)

2. Cobwebs spawn everywhere

3. Fireballs (like in the first hunger games movie, using ghast fireballs)

4. Hallucinations (flashing things, blocks change colors rapidly, nausea, weird noises, etc)

I'll try to think of more, but those are the ones I have for now :)

Reactions: Yin

Saza

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. There could be blocks in the ground that turn in to the void unexpectedly and you might fall through
2. Cactus could start spawning all over the sector

Kieee

Diamond
Reaction score
A bunch of fire charges shoot you but the fire dosnt last as long as normal fns like in Hunger games 1 when a fire thing hit katniss should be like that fire charges hitting you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci