• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

Educating_

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't even know how you always get first...

But anyway here are some suggestions:

1. Quicksand (if you don't keep on moving you will sink down into the ground and take damage)

2. Cobwebs spawn everywhere

3. Fireballs (like in the first hunger games movie, using ghast fireballs)

4. Hallucinations (flashing things, blocks change colors rapidly, nausea, weird noises, etc)

I'll try to think of more, but those are the ones I have for now :)
I really like #4. Great Brainstorming.

Mint_Sibs

District 13
Reaction score
Every 5 seconds a block of TNT detonates 5 blocks in the direction you are currently facing.

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't even know how you always get first...

But anyway here are some suggestions:

1. Quicksand (if you don't keep on moving you will sink down into the ground and take damage)

2. Cobwebs spawn everywhere

3. Fireballs (like in the first hunger games movie, using ghast fireballs)

4. Hallucinations (flashing things, blocks change colors rapidly, nausea, weird noises, etc)

I'll try to think of more, but those are the ones I have for now :)
I already said cobwebs.

Lining

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, instead of the Volcano/Lava spawning in a segment, why don't the server or something just automatically set them on fire for a short amount of time, like the ones in Hell Games (/burn or something like that). Or you can just shoot Fire Charges at the tributes (which may cause some lag).

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
One disaster idea could be like. Large amounts of mobs chasing you? With a possibility of them catching up to you, or you managing to get away.

EDIT: exploding blocks or items could follow a tribute around, each item exploding with a possibility to kill the tribute.
Already done, segment 3.

acelr

Diamond
Reaction score
My idea is blocks that randomly pop out in front of the player in pillar form (something like glowstone) 3 or so blocks high. If you run into them, you take damage, (maybe like 2 hearts or something). Make them pop out in random times when the trap begins, so players can't predict when they will appear.

The walls lining the disasters and the border have the same kind of coding, which is why I think my idea won't create lag.

Since I'm already a lifetime diamond donor, if you accept my idea, would I get anything? I'm not doing this for the rank, I'm doing this for the fun, but if you want to give me VIP, that's cool.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci