• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Hail, one that only hits certain spots, but the spots change every few seconds.

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Maybe a zone in which the game intensifies and all players in it gain double points for each kill and loose double points for each death?
That would be kind of cool? This could be the "hotspot" disaster and the cords could be announced in chat and it would make players go towards it.

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
SUGGESTIONS
(1) For a minute, any food that you eat poisons you. Length of the poison depends on how much saturation that food has.
(2) For a minute, high winds or tornadoes can lift players up and make them take fall damage if they get to close. This is a real natural disaster.
(3) For a minute, one of these mobs spawn: Blaze, Witch, Angry Iron Golem, or Angry Zombie Pigman. They are all pretty hard to kill.
(4) For a minute, the items in your inventory glitch up, and move randomly to different spots.
(5) For a minute, random loot falls from the trees every three seconds. This will bring remaining tributes closer.
(6) A pyramid of slimes or magma cubes spawns.
(7) Quick-sand
:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:);):(:mad::confused::cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Start to have a section turn to ice one it messes with pvp and flint and steel but the twist on it is you take half a heart every 2 3 seconds. The reason why is you get frost bite and you start to freeze to death.

JackMurawski

Spectator
Reaction score
You should make a Tracker Jacker segment, where you get nausea for the full minute. You should also add in a buzzing noise, like a part from a music disc that makes an irritating sound and it makes you shriek.

Last edited:

ProHighJacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You should make a Tracker Jacker segment, where you get nausea for the full minute. You should also add in a buzzing noise, like a part from a music disc that makes an irritating sound and it makes you shriek.
Adding to that. If you press [Super Secret Settings] 19 times, you get an effect, i think that effect should be used instead of nausea.

IronwoodWB

Survivor
Reaction score
This may sound kind of crazy but it would be cool making it rain evil Chadthedj's and they have wood swords or something like that and they're trying to kill you. Now that would be awesome :)

MYREALNAMEISJYE

Spectator
Reaction score
A lot of people have suggested similar stuff so I'm going to keep this very precise :
Disasters:

1. Baby Zombies and angry pig men are a huge problem, spawning them in that hour creates people to run away from the outsides of the map to come to the middle.
2. Snow biomes could grow from the outside in and whoever enters it would be hit with snowballs from everywhere, causing severe damage to armor and health.
3. Saturation becomes a huge problem with no one being able to sprint
4. people are given super jump, if they jump once in that hour it could fly them across the arena, dying by fall damage or something rather
5. Illusions, could "trip out" while listening to dizzy music (forgot what the disc is called)
6. Vines could grow on everything and trap people in certain places or it is harder to run from others, making it a hassle to move.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes!
I already have diamond donor on this account but I would like it on another (if I won) (doubt it)

Frozenhero

Spectator
Reaction score
1-I think you can use leather armored zombies whose head is monkey-mutt (skin)
2-You can make a special texture pack for Mockingjays' sounds and bodies, forcefields, weapons etc.
3-Forcefields throw you away and make you lose hp (what a bad english)
4-Bugs makes you poisoned and give less damage (poison is the dangerous part)
5-Giant should spawn in a random place, ( in forest etc, maybe next to nearest player... ) and give more damage, and walk faster.
6-You should remove the grace period, because it makes cornucopia fights boring...
7-In my opinion, You should rebuild paths with sand, or clay etc.
8-In my opinion, cornucopia is TOO BAD! I think you should do the horn ( I dont know english name, I mean the golden tent-thing. I say it HORN )
9-With the Texture Pack, you can make rain like blood. And it makes you slow, maybe poison...
10-Of course, spinning corn! >:D
11-Animals that you can hunt
12-Water problem like MineZ maybe...
13-(This suggestion is crazy, but I think it sounds good) In tier 2 chests, there would be a string called "cable" If you walk to the lightning tree and put the string on a hopper-thing, waters at corn becomes dangerous with electricity! Like Beetee's cable (As I said, maybe it wont be that effective, so if you dont like this idea, pass it)

Last edited:

NingleWingle

Platinum
Reaction score
You could do lightning hitting you, random TnT blocks falling. You could make anvils fall from the sky, you could make poisunous rain, you could do meteors (blocks falling from the sky). You could make it so corn goes falls into lava at a certain time... You could make it so that you have water/thirst and at a certain =hour you drink poisunous water.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lash you guise try to hard...

How about a ghast fire ball fires whenever there is a death... Or fire random fire balls targeting players at different times

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci