• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire/Quarter Quell update and lifetime diamond giveaway!

Appyside

Spectator
Reaction score
I was thinking of maybe raining rotten flesh? It kind of suits the blood rain scene in the book. It also fills up the player's inventory so it will be annoying. Perhaps if there is enough rotten flesh pouring down, it may even block a player's vision, leaving them vulnerable to other players or mobs. Another idea is maybe constanly playing zombie sounds and spawning a few zombies. It confuses the player as everywhere he/she runs, he/she can still hear the zombies. It scares them and causes panic.
P.S Playing JB or 1D music is also bad enough ;)

Butterballer

Platinum
Reaction score
1)Make silverfish spawn, and when they hit the player becomes nauseous (bugs)
2)Cause water flow problems so tributes have a hard time navigating around Corn
3) At certain moments everyone not at spawn should be struck with lightning, so it'll lead everyone to go to the middle
4) When Corn refills, make it harder to get by spawning mobs, and when a mob hits the player becomes nauseous, slow, poisoned etc.
5) You can teleport all the players to an area that is about to be destroyed, and the players have a set time to get out.

Kminer56

Platinum
Reaction score
Make the walls close in from the outside, like if you go too far during the game you get hit by lightning. And the boundaries close so the game doesn't get too long.

Edit: I'm not very good at explaining but I think you know what I mean.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Vampire chickens that hang around in large packs and do 1 heart per bite

HNLxHIGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay im thinking,

Got it
Okay for the segments i personally think there should be lightning that hits a certain tree in te sector and whoever is near it will have some kind of affect and you should have a fireball explosion and you should take off the glass part of the arena because players always go around it and they should be able to run from tge disaster

darkziga1997

Tribute
Reaction score
What about the one block with an pressure plate with tnt and when u step on it would explode

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Disaster #1: Blaze could spawn and throw fire at the tributes
Disaster #2: TNT could rain upon the tributes every number of seconds

Pundzo

Tribute
Reaction score
1. Getting nausea and hunger status effect while standing in the segment ( Nausea effect should be random, sometimes you have it, sometimes not. 10 seconds with it, 5 seconds without it. ;p
2. Getting Wither status effect and being attacked by Silverfishes!

John Howard

Survivor
Reaction score
Not sure if it was already said but, you could blocks push up, either from pistons or a pluggin, this can get in the way of tributes and slow them down if they are being chased, this fastens up the game and make sure people are concentrating.

MrMakistein

Spectator
Reaction score
1) Raining cobwebs! They would fall from sky near the players, making it harder to run away!
2) Spawning Mutants! Idk maybe Zombies with speed effect (So that you can't run away that easily) and armor! There would always spawn the same amount of Mutants as the players has killed! So if I killed 4 other tributes, 4 Mutants would chase me!

SniperSnakez

District 13
Reaction score
Spawn random trees around the map where water flows off of the trees.
OR
Have an effect of water particles where if you walk in water, you take damage if you have the water particles.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci