• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Catching Fire - What we have seen so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC_Zanax

Spectator
Reaction score
Love it, i read all the books and watched all the films that came out. can't wait to play it.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
I can tell that a lot of people are going to be angry about the super unfair corn.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
I can tell that a lot of people are going to be angry about the super unfair corn.
I know, and while I was writing this I thought about writing 'well, it's supposed to be unfair.' But now that I think about it, because of this most people wont go for corn, thus decreasing amount of people who die in the bloodbath.

ChallengerSRT

Experienced
Reaction score
I don't want this map because the LEVELS OF AWESOMENESS WILL KILL ME
:)

Sir Royal

Experienced
Reaction score
Hi! So, I've been wondering, what's with the thousands of pedestals? Is this some kind of event?

Also, do segments really last 60 minutes in game time, or just in minecraft time.

And finally, Why do we get trapped? That's a dumb idea imo.

RedRavenMC

Career
Reaction score
Hi! So, I've been wondering, what's with the thousands of pedestals? Is this some kind of event?

Also, do segments really last 60 minutes in game time, or just in minecraft time.

And finally, Why do we get trapped? That's a dumb idea imo.
It's going to be 24, 48, and 100 (Or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci