• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ch-Ch-Changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
If we need to craft diamond items from diamond ores there isn't very much sticks to use. Or is there any sticks at all? I haven't found any.

Tyler49er5

Experienced
Reaction score
If we need to craft diamond items from diamond ores there isn't very much sticks to use. Or is there any sticks at all? I haven't found any.
There are but they spawn outside the corn that way you have to leave once in a while

Matt0808

Career
Reaction score
The corn is the spawn part right?
I do leave that 1/2 the time.
Thanks for letting me know though.

Haydenhw

Spectator
Reaction score
you dont have to reinstall you can just type /suicide and you will respawn with the ability to fly

Dimitrias

Tribute
Reaction score
Stop cheering about the no more campers ;p
---
By the way if diamond armor is now very rare (not sure how rare it is) you should decrease the spawn rate of iron since iron can be found very easily. And then everyone has the best armor you can get.

Attachments

FoolsPower

Survivor
Reaction score
It not right that we have to have a fresh client to fly in spec mode. Some of us need things like optifine to get playable fps.

I suppose i'll manage with no flying for now though, not getting rid of optifine just to fly :)

Edit: Apparently using /suicide fixes it... good.

nossr50

Survivor
Reaction score
I have a new update to fix flying and some other issues, it will be updated tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci