• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad, SG6 could be a problem.

Should SG6 be on these servers

• Yes

Votes: 79 64.8%
  • No (give a reason)

Votes: 43 35.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RWJP

Spectator
Reaction score
that whole message was a lie Chad banned TV members for advertising legitimate reason
Oh really? Got any proof? Please, I'd love to see you attempt to prove that I am lying...

K1ll1er, Ruthi and Clankstar were all banned by Chad after they attempted to speak to MCSG staff to explain what was going on, and try and smooth things over as best as possible. Chad banned them for "advertising", which they weren't doing.

As a friendly suggestion, don't try and weigh in on a subject you know nothing about... It doesn't make you look clever at all. Also, as another friendly suggestion, don't try and suggest that I am lying, when I am in fact one of very few people in this thread who has been able to post truthful messages, as I actually know what's going on...

On the note of truthful messages, for anyone still interested, Team Teweran will be releaseing TSG3 on Hive first, and then will be making it available to other communities a little while later. I would imagine that MCSG will definitely be included in that.

Llama

Tribute
Reaction score
Oh really? Got any proof? Please, I'd love to see you attempt to prove that I am lying...

K1ll1er, Ruthi and Clankstar were all banned by Chad after they attempted to speak to MCSG staff to explain what was going on, and try and smooth things over as best as possible. Chad banned them for "advertising", which they weren't doing.

As a friendly suggestion, don't try and weigh in on a subject you know nothing about... It doesn't make you look clever at all. Also, as another friendly suggestion, don't try and suggest that I am lying, when I am in fact one of very few people in this thread who has been able to post truthful messages, as I actually know what's going on...

On the note of truthful messages, for anyone still interested, Team Teweran will be releaseing TSG3 on Hive first, and then will be making it available to other communities a little while later. I would imagine that MCSG will definitely be included in that.
Yeah, that's all true. I was one of the members that got perm banned on TS as well. It's kind of funny actually. I don't own a microphone nor did I talk in chat. So I found it rather strange when I was perm banned on the TS. When I questioned the moderators motives, he replied with 'You were with them.'.

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, that's all true. I was one of the members that got perm banned on TS as well. It's kind of funny actually. I don't own a microphone nor did I talk in chat. So I found it rather strange when I was perm banned on the TS. When I questioned the moderators motives, he replied with 'You were with them.'.
Chad said it himself but the post was deleted

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I clearly understand, copyright. But mcsg won't use the map anyway unless your a donor on the hive good luck actually getting into a server!
Too bad you don't know anything about how to get in to a server -_- stop raging now people

Darlo2k4

Career
Reaction score
As I said before, your owners won't take the map illegal.
I could be entirely wrong, and besides what im about to say, im still against anyone downloading the map, but does Vareide have copyright on the map? Can he copyright it? I didn't think any builds made in the game could be copyrighted? Due to all commercial rights being held by Mojang

Assasinator25

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I could be entirely wrong, and besides what im about to say, im still against anyone downloading the map, but does Vareide have copyright on the map? Can he copyright it? I didn't think any builds made in the game could be copyrighted? Due to all commercial rights being held by Mojang
Vareide can sue you u know LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci