• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad's Survival Games Animated movie intro. Yes or No?

What do you think SG members/ staff??

• Total voters

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Wait, is this film going to basically be the bloodbath at the start of a game or what?

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Wait, is this film going to basically be the bloodbath at the start of a game or what?
Its probably the most action packed and quick route. Although I may get into some trouble with that one. Can you hear the feedback from the staff?

"Oh that's nice Doom, kill me off first, thanks :p"

So I'm not positive, but until the modeling is finished and the animation begins, any ideas on an action line may be used.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Its probably the most action packed and quick route. Although I may get into some trouble with that one. Can you hear the feedback from the staff?

"Oh that's nice Doom, kill me off first, thanks :p"

So I'm not positive, but until the modeling is finished and the animation begins, any ideas on an action line may be used.
Who ever said it had to staff dying, why couldn't it be staff killing normal players. :D

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Who ever said it had to staff dying, why couldn't it be staff killing normal players. :D
^_^ I did have an idea for a part where Karo incinerates a guy using nodus. I think that one will make it in too. She'll <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci