• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chad's Survival Games Animated movie intro. Yes or No?

What do you think SG members/ staff??

• Total voters

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
I would like to see my retarded skin try and kill Chad, then trip. :D

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
So hows the progress on this? :p
Just rendered an 18 second clip. My first animation ever. 18 seconds/456 frames/ 24 hour render time. I really need someone with a powerful computer to render the test vids.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Just rendered an 18 second clip. My first animation ever. 18 seconds/456 frames/ 24 hour render time. I really need someone with a powerful computer to render the test vids.
Don't look at me, I got a VERY crappy laptop.

cheezstiks

Experienced
Reaction score
Yup :D
Wait, 18 second clip? You mean the animated intro thingy is done, or is it supposed to be longer?

xXDO0MXx

Survivor
Reaction score
Yup :D
Wait, 18 second clip? You mean the animated intro thingy is done, or is it supposed to be longer?
no thats a test render. I refinished Karo. Since that was my first render ever, I need a good bit of practice before the final video render which will take a week or two to render on my computer (aint happenenin) and about 1-3 days on a better computer. maybe less im not sure. But anyways, everytime I model another of the admins, Ill introduce them to the scene through a video for my practice.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci