• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Chandelle's Resignation Letter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jurud

Survivor
Reaction score
Chandelle you will be missed greatly by the whole community, you were and are a big part of shaping this wonderful place known as McGamer. Goodbye! :(

Fqrt

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm so sad to hear this. I never got to talk to you but I'm sure you're an amazing person and will be a tragic loss of the staff team. Good luck in life!

-Phillip

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
After a year and a half of being staff here (a year of that being a Sr. Staff member), it’s time for me to step down from my position. This decision was a long and difficult one to make but I feel like this is the time for me to finally go. The past two years of being on this network have been great, especially after I joined the staff team. I have met so many amazing people here and made so many great friends. Working with the staff team has taught me so much and I’d like to think that it’s changed me a lot for the better. As I said, this was a difficult decision for me to make but I know that at this time, it’s the right one. I just want to give a huge thank you to everyone that I’ve worked with here; including staff members who are no longer here. Working with all of you has been great and this is an experience I will never forget. There are some people who have significantly helped me through my time here, but I don’t want to name anyone specifically so that I don’t forget anyone but to those people, you know who you are and I thank you so much.

Again, just a general thank you to everyone who made my time here great. Just know that my resignation does not mean I’m leaving the community. I’ll still be around every once in a while, so if you see me feel free to say hi!

In cheesy reference to my first IGN here: Before I go, I just want to tell you, you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

Thanks for everything.

-Chandelle // FantasticTardis
Where do I start? You have been the best friend that I have had in MCGamer's history. You have always tried to make sure that the best happens not only for myself, but for anyone. I don't only admire your opinion, to me it is priceless and there is no getting around that.

I met you not long after I got mod, and you laughed and joked around about my situation. I was comfortable around you, but the conversation was still a tense situation.

I met you again, on a more casual level, when I was dragged up to a Sr Staff channel by Shelby. You joined the channel and we immediately clicked. From that moment on, we would stay up until all hours of the night talking, and laughing, and tears of joy pouring down our cheeks. These days continued until I had to go back to school, and then business kind of slowed us down a bit.

Let's fast forward a bit into the future from that point. I got Trial Sr Mod on October 4, 2014 (Six months ago today), and you have made every moment of it absolutely amazing. You were super encouraging when I was feeling down or stressed out, but you also kept everything lighthearted. This has been crucial to my journey as a Sr Mod and even before that. I will forever be grateful for you for that reason alone. But that is obviously not all.

I have always been able to go to you when something is up, and you have offered me the most valuable advice that a boy could wish for, no matter the situation. If, for any reason you didn't know the answer (rarely), you would help me find the right answer or at least refer me to the right place.

There is so much more for me to say, but it will be in a more private setting, but I would like to thank you for everything you have done for not only the staff team and the community, but for myself. One and a half years well spent.

You are amazing!
Joey.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Thanks for all you've done for this community, I'd like to wish you luck on your future endeavours! <3

Lis

Career
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, Chandelle. You were truly a wonderful member of staff. Good luck in what you choose to do. c:

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
Waiting room buddies :p

Sorry to see you go.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Sad to see you go. I wish you the best of luck in the future!

TechSolomon

Survivor
Reaction score
Good luck in your future endeavors, and thanks for your service at MCGamer. :)

CultHD

Experienced
Reaction score
Makes me sad to see staff resigning. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member