• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars - S3 REVAMPED

Would you like an 8 bracket clan wars (8 clans) Or 16 bracket (16 clans).

• 8 Bracket (8 Clans)

Votes: 65 45.5%
  • 16 Bracket (16 Clans)

Votes: 78 54.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey! Starting testing now! On 174.34.212.22 We'll be testing the Survival Games-X Plugin. Just to make sure it runs how I wanted it to. Hop on if you can! I know, I'm starting testing a little early :/ But that's alright. Haha.
What happend to the custom plugin?

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Hey! Starting testing now! On 174.34.212.22 We'll be testing the Survival Games-X Plugin. Just to make sure it runs how I wanted it to. Hop on if you can! I know, I'm starting testing a little early :/ But that's alright. Haha.
This is what happens when you op everyone on the server:

Captain Dory

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, so apparently while I was away on school camp (.________.) the plugin did not send properly on skype.
TheJustHellooo
This is the plugin link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dzjzafwknra2cuz/ClanWars.jar
Command usage:
kam: Kills all entities (PLAYERS INCLUDED) in the world.
setspawn <number from 1-16>: Sets the spawn point. As the games are 8v8, that is the number system.
tfreeze: Freezes a player (T stands for target)
freezeall: Freezes all players (that aren't op) on the server
setteam <name> <1 or 2> <position 1-8>: Sets a players team. If you check config after using the command, it might make it easier to understand.
team1 (OR) team2: Tells you the team members of specified team

Sorry for any confusion. I made it easier to set up because of the urgency. Anyone can use this plugin if they want, but credit needs to be given where due.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci