• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not saying this is what happened but I'm just gonna put my opinion out there. If you think about this clan wars and the staff it could be really biased. 50% of the clan wars staff is Legacy meaning that if everyone but legacy staff members didn't want to make a new rule or what ever and legacy did they could almost make it happen on their own. So in my opinion if there is another season of clan wars you should only allow a max number of staff members from each clan, even if it's your own. This is just my suggestion.

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
I'm not saying this is what happened but I'm just gonna put my opinion out there. If you think about this clan wars and the staff it could be really biased. 50% of the clan wars staff is Legacy meaning that if everyone but legacy staff members didn't want to make a new rule or what ever and legacy did they could almost make it happen on their own. So in my opinion if there is another season of clan wars you should only allow a max number of staff members from each clan, even if it's your own. This is just my suggestion.
I do agree with you on that last part, but we wouldn't be biased. I can assure you that dood.

ImNotAFK13

Platinum
Reaction score
I do agree with you on that last part, but we wouldn't be biased. I can assure you that dood.
Was gonna say that not what I was trying to say...... But seeing how this final is going I can't say I agree with you.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Congrats to Triton, I would like to say you deserved it but I honestly (unfortunately don't feel that way). I know Frog will be cocky about being carried by his clan, but I still want to give due honorship. Good job Triton, congrats on the ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci