• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Congrats to Triton, I would like to say you deserved it but I honestly (unfortunately don't feel that way). I know Frog will be cocky about being carried by his clan, but I still want to give due honorship. Good job Triton, congrats on the ring.
What was the final score?

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Congrats to Triton, I would like to say you deserved it but I honestly (unfortunately don't feel that way). I know Frog will be cocky about being carried by his clan, but I still want to give due honorship. Good job Triton, congrats on the ring.
I don't understand how a leader gets carried, you act like I did bad. But whatever, I always get "carried"

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't understand how a leader gets carried, you act like I did bad. But whatever, I always get "carried"
Im saying you act super cocky when you werent even the reason why they would have won. They put in another leader, no difference to the match, put in another person on your roster instead of you, big difference.

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
Gg Bois, Looking forward to next season.
Congrats to Triton, You guys are a good clan and deserve it.
PS: Sorry for flame I said in battle, just in the heat of the moment like most of us were :p

Zoruo

Diamond
Reaction score
Triton has won the Finals against Legacy 5-2.

Good work to both teams, and congratulations Triton for winning this season's ring. :)

Glad to have been a part of the Clan Wars Staff, as one of my last events in this community.

EDIT: One more thing... I have an apology to make to Legacy. In the final round, I accidentally kicked Exodus when I typed /kick King (I meant to kick KingTut, who had died a second earlier), and it kicked Exo instead. I'm not too sure if it would've made a difference, as it was a 4v2, but at any rate, apologies are due and for that I apologize. ;-; I'm too clumsy.

tofomofo

Survivor
Reaction score
Weow guis this is a really nice clan ya'll seem like really noice people and i was wondering if you where intrested in joining online church we offer a lot of faith extrcsicz and maybe everytime b4 you scrim you guys can pray to our lord for a win anyway here is the website hope ya'll join www.christainsfaithonline.com

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score

Good work to both teams, and congratulations Triton for winning this season's ring. :)

Glad to have been a part of the Clan Wars Staff, as one of my last events in this community.
u r the best justin and of course congrats to Triton. They deserve it. I dont care that we lost, just a block game.

NickPlayzSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Im saying you act super cocky when you werent even the reason why they would have won. They put in another leader, no difference to the match, put in another person on your roster instead of you, big difference.
He led perfectly fine, he played well. Overall CW went well other then the moaning and long ass redo's. Don't act as if he got carried or that Triton doesn't deserve it. Because if we didn't deserve it we would have LOST.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score

EDIT: One more thing... I have an apology to make to Legacy. In the final round, I accidentally kicked Exodus when I typed /kick King (I meant to kick KingTut, who had died a second earlier), and it kicked Exo instead. I'm not too sure if it would've made a difference, as it was a 4v2, but at any rate, apologies are due and for that I apologize. ;-; I'm too clumsy.
IT's fine, that's my karma for kicking Mice9 during Trivium vs Rebels

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
He led perfectly fine, he played well. Overall CW went well other then the moaning and long ass redo's. Don't act as if he got carried or that Triton doesn't deserve it. Because if we didn't deserve it we would have LOST.
And I never said Triton doesn't deserve it. I just hate how Frog acts cocky about winning most of the time, and wanted to shut him up. I admit Triton did very well that game, and there is no denying that. But I feel it was unfair in some parts, and to be honest the battle was over very early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci