• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Im saying you act super cocky when you werent even the reason why they would have won. They put in another leader, no difference to the match, put in another person on your roster instead of you, big difference.
Ok then, didnt really make much sense but i'm sure you said something about how my leading did nothing. But ok Exo thats fine.

Reactions: Hks

NickPlayzSG

Spectator
Reaction score
And I never said Triton doesn't deserve it. I just hate how Frog acts cocky about winning most of the time, and wanted to shut him up. I admit Triton did very well that game, and there is no denying that. But I feel it was unfair in some parts, and to be honest the battle was over very early on.
Okay, sorry for the misconception towards "Triton" itself :)

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd also like to formally apologize to Tech, and ask that Skipping do the same. Both of us were completely hostile towards him at times, and I would say Legacy deserved a DQ at one point. Sorry Ryan, and I hope you aren't affected by someone getting mad.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
I'd also like to formally apologize to Tech, and ask that Skipping do the same. Both of us were completely hostile towards him at times, and I would say Legacy deserved a DQ at one point. Sorry Ryan, and I hope you aren't affected by someone getting mad.
I disagree. In no way he deserved a apologoy from me, or my clan. I feel as if it should be the other way around.

Roluxe

Platinum
Reaction score
And I never said Triton doesn't deserve it. I just hate how Frog acts cocky about winning most of the time, and wanted to shut him up. I admit Triton did very well that game, and there is no denying that. But I feel it was unfair in some parts, and to be honest the battle was over very early on.
Exo, saying it was unfair (towards Legacy) in some parts is absurd. All odds were against us in terms of decisions, and nearly every round went in Legacy's favor whether we won or not.

WalkerRed

always a bap boi
Reaction score
I disagree. In no way he deserved a apologoy from me, or my clan. I feel as if it should be the other way around.
Are you legit being serious right now? After all the things Exo and you said to him, you want an apology? I don't understand your logic here at all, kinda stupid if you ask me. But whatever, done arguing for stuff.

NickPlayzSG

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you legit being serious right now? After all the things Exo and you said to him, you want an apology? I don't understand your logic here at all, kinda stupid if you ask me. But whatever, done arguing for stuff.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci