• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Clan Wars [Season: Three] | Final Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
One last thing Frog. You and me both called Tech bias correct? No denying that fact. So where does it come into play that Tech should apologize to you? This is an example of bad character Frog.

Techaton

District 13
Reaction score
Triton VS Legacy : Triton Wins : 5 - 2

I have to be honest with everyone, I am very disappointed in the outcome of the Finals with Legacy, Triton and Temporary Staff. The Nick Name, TechaBias has never gotten to me up until this week, the term has been used for nearly a year now.

During this Battle, it was impossible to stay 100% bias during this game at multiple points in the battle, I am having choose between multiple precedents setting during the season and past experiences in Clan Wars. During this battle, I had choose whether there was a possible DDos'es, choose on a precedent which was originally set by me, but then changed during Round 2 Clan Wars, which I against their decision but was overruled not actually seeing the battle, only talking on my Phone. Neutrality was practiced during this battle, and it can not be denied.

It was really hard, choosing the right decision when my own Clan is calling me biased and is treating me like sh*, while Triton has called Staff and I biased since Day 1 of Clan Wars. One point, I was about ready to Disqualify my own Clan, but the staff was able to change my mind. Both Clans trashed talked me in my opinion, neither of these Clans deserved to win.

The vision for Finals was shot down by both Clans participating.

Future Events are to come to the community very soon. Clan League is back and I am currently Owner of that. Rumor has it that some changes are going to be happening to Leaderboards in the near future. I am currently in the process of creating one of these three events. Clan Wars Season 4 is coming back in Mach.

Clan UHC - Pretty Self Explanatory

Sandbox - Basically a Walls Bracket based Tournament or maybe could last only one day.

Duple Battles - Twelve Teams of two face off on a Random Map

- Ryan signing off.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Exo, saying it was unfair (towards Legacy) in some parts is absurd. All odds were against us in terms of decisions, and nearly every round went in Legacy's favor whether we won or not.
Nearly? Thats a understatement. But I also want to thank the people in Legacy who kept there mouth shut and were good sports.
Triton VS Legacy : Triton Wins : 5 - 2

I have to be honest with everyone, I am very disappointed in the outcome of the Finals with Legacy, Triton and Temporary Staff. The Nick Name, TechaBias has never gotten to me up until this week, the term has been used for nearly a year now.

During this Battle, it was impossible to stay 100% bias during this game at multiple points in the battle, I am having choose between multiple precedents setting during the season and past experiences in Clan Wars. During this battle, I had choose whether there was a possible DDos'es, choose on a precedent which was originally set by me, but then changed during Round 2 Clan Wars, which I against their decision but was overruled not actually seeing the battle, only talking on my Phone. Neutrality was practiced during this battle, and it can not be denied.

It was really hard, choosing the right decision when my own Clan is calling me biased and is treating me like sh*, while Triton has called Staff and I biased since Day 1 of Clan Wars. One point, I was about ready to Disqualify my own Clan, but the staff was able to change my mind. Both Clans trashed talked me in my opinion, neither of these Clans deserved to win.

The vision for Finals was shot down by both Clans participating.

Future Events are to come to the community very soon. Clan League is back and I am currently Owner of that. Rumor has it that some changes are going to be happening to Leaderboards in the near future. I am currently in the process of creating one of these three events. Clan Wars Season 4 is coming back in Mach.

Clan UHC - Pretty Self Explanatory

Sandbox - Basically a Walls Bracket based Tournament or maybe could last only one day.

Duple Battles - Twelve Teams of two face off on a Random Map

- Ryan signing off.
If you honestly think that was neutrality then I will not apologize. Since you brought this up I will tell the community what really went down.

Round 1:
We took them by surprise and got the better of them and won 7-0. But SwagGiraffe got a 3 bar(0 Packet loss.) and complained about for 20 minutes, the round stands. Also accusing us of ddosing him, which I hate being called one, I don't dos what so ever, nor do I help or agree with it, its just fabulous person thing to do.

Round 2:
We won once again 7-0, but SwagGiraffe got a 3 bar again(15 Packet Loss). They called it a redo even tho it was client side. This was annoying because this took about a hour and a half. So of course with out asking our side of the story or opinion, this was all discussed between the Staff and Legacy. Score Remains 1-0

Round 3:
Came down to a good fight, 2v3 in legacy's favor then we evened it and making it a 2v2. Before they fought the server crashed. And after like a hour of discussing that they put the 2 players from each clan into the map. Which was all good untill they gave Legacys members 2 sharpness 1 diamond swords(no proff given). As were tritons members had a video of our loot. We lost 0-1. Score: 1-1

Round 4:
Nothing to much happened here, we won 2-1

Round 5:
Its was a basic fight, all was good. But then we realized Roluxe gotten the Ghost type glitch taking him out of the game. In round 2 vs Trauma one of Trauma plays Flqwless gotten this glitch and was given a redo. Which I thought was a redo for us, and Tech would finaly assist us and make a fair call, because this wasnt client side, it was server side. But no Redo was given. This killed our spirit because after 2 and half hours of bullshit calls we didnt want to continue, but I kept us playing. score: 2-2

Round 6:
Its was once again a 7v8 with Roluxe gotten the ghost glitch. But we pulled it off, winning the round score 3-2.

Round 7:
We won 4-2, clean battle.

Round 8:
We won the Tournament 5-2, clean battle.

Please ignore my grammar and spelling I typed this fast. ty. - Frog

Last edited:

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Nearly? Thats a understatement. But I also want to thank the people in Legacy who kept there mouth shut and were good sports.

If you honestly think that was neutrality then I will not apologize. Since you brought this up I wil ltell the community what really went down.

Round 1:
We took them by surprise and got the better of them and won 7-0. But SwagGiraffe got a 3 bar(0 Packet loss.) and complained about for 20 minutes, the round stands. Also accusing us of ddosing him, which I hate being called one, I don't dos what so ever, nor do I help or agree with it, its just fabulous person thing to do.

Round 2:
We won once again 7-0, but SwagGiraffe got a 3 bar again(15 Packet Loss). They called it a redo even tho it was client side. This was annoying because this tooke about a hour and a half. So of course with out asking our side of the story or opinion, this was all discussed between the Staff and Legacy. Score Remains 1-0

Round 3:
Came down to a good fight, 2v3 in legacy's favor then we evened it and making it a 2v2. Before they fought the server crashed. And after like a hour of discussing that they put the 2 players from each clan into the map. Which was all good untill they gave Legacys members 2 sharpness 1 diamond swords(no proff given). As were tritons members had a video of our loot. We lost 0-1. Score: 1-1

Round 4:
Nothing to much happened here, we won 2-1

Round 5:
Its was a basic fight, all was good. But then we realized Roluxe gotten the Ghost type glitch taking him out of the game. In round 2 vs Trauma one of Trauma plays Flqwless gotten this glitch and was given a redo. Which I thought was a redo for us, and Tech would finaly assist us and make a fair call, because this wasnt client side, it was server side. But no Redo was given. This killed our spirit because after 2 and half hours of bullshit calls we didnt want to continue, but I kept us playing. score: 2-2

Round 6:
Its was once again a 7v8 with Roluxe gotten the ghost glitch. But we pulled it off, winning the round score 3-2.

Round 7:
We won 4-2, clean battle.

Round 8:
We won the Tournament 5-2, clean battle.

Please ignore my grammar and spelling I typed this fast. ty. - Frog
Okay. The glitch for Luke was a precendent, in every battle we have played there has been a glitch, and the precedent ever since round 1 of clan wars was to continue on. No arguing that. The thing about Swag getting ddosed. Swag and Sports got ddosed continually throughout the battle. And Ace got ddosed round 6. Now some of my members may have accused you, but that wasn't the opinion of the clan. The fact is that it was a third party, and that calls for a redo, and honestly we had two rounds of people getting ddosed but only one got a redo. Stop saying what "really" went down, what really went down was a horrible finals of Clan Wars and two clans that at times both (basically) asked to get DQd.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
Okay. The glitch for Luke was a precendent, in every battle we have played there has been a glitch, and the precedent ever since round 1 of clan wars was to continue on. No arguing that. The thing about Swag getting ddosed. Swag and Sports got ddosed continually throughout the battle. And Ace got ddosed round 6. Now some of my members may have accused you, but that wasn't the opinion of the clan. The fact is that it was a third party, and that calls for a redo, and honestly we had two rounds of people getting ddosed but only one got a redo. Stop saying what "really" went down, what really went down was a horrible finals of Clan Wars and two clans that at times both (basically) asked to get DQd.
Sports and Biboy were lagging maybe a 3 or 4 bar, please dont act like they got hit off. You keep pulling these excuses which aren't true. And if they were lagging sub them out, make better calls as a leader exo.

Exodus

Diamond
Reaction score
Sports and Biboy were lagging maybe a 3 or 4 bar, please dont act like they got hit off. You keep pulling these excuses which aren't true. And if they were lagging sub them out, make better calls as a leader exo.
Don't act like they got hit off? I had evidence of them getting large amounts of packet loss. You can't act like I'm the only one who makes excuses, because all you did after round 3 and 5 was cry about Tech being biased and how he shouldn't be staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci