• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Cleansweep - Week Two Results!

bob_brickman99

Survivor
Reaction score
Why do you post the session times in the thread? If I was a hacker I would not play during those time...
The thing is that hackers normally dont come on the forums, they just decide to ruin the game for everyone, so they have no idea...
Plus most of them are nooby 9 year olds...

Nephilim

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Why do you post the session times in the thread? If I was a hacker I would not play during those time...
Hackers could care less I think, they would still Jesus across the water even when a mod is in the game or watching. :p

Demcmd

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm so happy that this clean-sweep thing is happening now. It is, in my opinion, what MCSG has been in need of. Just a suggestion for the thread, and not the clean-sweep itself: If it is possible, I'd like to see the people who've participated in this cleansweep in order, and how many hackers they've discovered and had banned. I feel like this will give the thread more statistics, more interest, and more attention to the participants. It may even bring in more people to help out possibly.

That's just a suggestion, but I feel that would be pretty nice to have.

FAMILYMONSTER

Experienced
Reaction score
Whow! The finial results were awesome! Participating in this small event is great fun and really does catch a load of hackers :) Awesome job team!

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this useless, what we really need are ncp improvements.

Derpy_

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's a result of this, but I feel that the hackers are either non-existant or they are the gods of hacking, which isn't that bad, we can easily report them and make sure the hackers not come back; eventually, EU will be habitable again (once again, I have noticed a drop in hackers and romanians and russians, so Thank you ^^)

Frazzli185

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this useless, what we really need are ncp improvements.
The devs are constantly working on updates to get rid of hackers completely, adding new things to the ncp and stuff like that. Hopefully it'll eventually get rid of all the hackers! :3

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
The devs are constantly working on updates to get rid of hackers completely, adding new things to the ncp and stuff like that. Hopefully it'll eventually get rid of all the hackers! :3
Hopefully :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci