• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Come on guys...

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*plays song and reads thread at the same time* I got goosebumps o_O

But seriously, just ignore it. Forums will always be forums. And ghetto neighborhoods will always be ghetto. :p

My only real advice is: be the better person. If someone keeps continuing an argument, just stop it and report the person. We want it to end, not to continue it. (also, the Hive is for noobs. MCSG FTW)
You are an amazing person :D

CH21

Career
Reaction score
Me, myself, and I, all agree that G33ke is truly a G33ke for making long, informative, logical post's that make me think that MCSG is still awesome.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I'm trying to take a friendly step toward baccas. I wouldn't say I rage at them or be especially mean, I just make bacca jokes. I realized that being a bacca can be quite entertaining as long as you don't take everything against Benja seriously.

Teem pls I hun

EpikBacca1337

Survivor
Reaction score
Yus d fend Dah baccas.
Well, I'm trying to take a friendly step toward baccas. I wouldn't say I rage at them or be especially mean, I just make bacca jokes. I realized that being a bacca can be quite entertaining as long as you don't take everything against Benja seriously.

Teem pls I hun
Soor hun

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
Now I do agree with all of this thread, there is one thing I will point out. I started looking on the forums back in like December or something. Back then, all I saw was people hating on the devs for bugs and such. But recently, I have actually seen a few posts thanking the devs. I must say that I am very refreshed by this. Of course, there are still those complaining threads, but it is good to know that people are actually thanking the developers instead of hating on them. So I must say thank you to the people who post those threads.

Sadly though, there is way too much hate of the forums right now. Hopefully we can turn this all around by watching some happy videos :D

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I've been trying to refrain from flame wars recently, but everyone just wants to argue and it's really hard to not say something back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci