• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Community Games 10

Community Games 10 HYPE?!

• Yeee!

• Yas!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score

Banner made by Braden :)

Twenty-four tributes split between two teams, one for the staff and one for the community, must vie for the crown of victory in a large 12v12 style Survival Games tournament. Those who stand victorious shall be showered in forum medals and MCGamer Shop codes, and those who fought valiantly yet came up short will anticipate the next Community Games event to test their luck against the arena once more.

The time has come again, ladies and gentlemen, for the Community Games 10.

Time and Date of the Event

Date: Saturday, September 5th 2015.
Time: 11AM PST / 2PM EST / 7PM BST
Converter:
http://bit.ly/1JYEeXd

How the event will work

Due to current complications with alternate gamemodes, the Community Games 10 will be played exclusively on the Survival Games, this is about as traditional as it gets. This event will consist of ONE Survival Games round, a staff vs. community 12v12. The 12 staff members and 12 community members will work together on their respective teams to fight it out just like in a clan battle. Once one team proves victorious, the remaining players will FFA. The victor of the match will be the victor of the Community Games.

Applying for the Community Games 10 [APPLICATIONS CLOSE SEPT. 1ST]

If you are interested in becoming a tribute in the Community Games, you must do the following to apply.

• Applications will take place on the forum page. This means you will copy and paste the template into a forum post and fill it out as if you were applying for a clan, per se (or applying for the Deception Games)
  • You must have significant experience in the community, and be a respectful and mature team player.
  • If you see an applicant you think is worthy and would like to recommend them or commend their application, simply “like” their post on this very thread. (If you are caught asking for people to like your application, your chances of being accepted will decrease sharply)

THE TEMPLATE: Fill this out in order to apply for the Community Games 10

Your In-Game Name:

Are you a staff member or community member?

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)?

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network?

Have you participated in the Community Games before?

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.

Do you get along well with others?

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.

Good luck to all hopefuls, may the odds be ever in your favor. The roster will be announced on this thread one-two days after the applications close.

THE ROSTER

Community Team

Essentrix
Scout
TheMangoTiger
Ex0dUs101
TastyLemon_
Eddy
JDusk
Mirko
Tumblrr
xLightAura
Torchy
Intensagod

The Staff Team

KrumbleCake
Jokoy
PlazaGames
Anadarko
Sam
Yannick
MrNoisyKidd
GetRidaHim
Skill
AviJess
RiskIt
Vestre

Last edited:

KrumbleCake

Platinum
Reaction score
So HYPE!

Your In-Game Name: KrumbleCake

Are you a staff member or community member? Staff Member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Most likely :p

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Lol, I always reset my stats now but before the entire server stat reset, I had 100+ wins.

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since about 2012ish/2013ish and joined the forums in 2014.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Nope :3

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes I am because I am a great team player! I never act bossy and I have played sports on teams ever since I was younger.

Do you get along well with others? Yep! :D

Speech

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Jokoy

Are you a staff member or community member? I think I am a staff member idk though

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yeh sure. If not I can FaceTime you!!

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 115/1050 (no judge plz) I quit a lot of my games to help others.

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since May 22nd 2015

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No I was suppose to on Community Games 9 but stuff came up

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I am a team player yes, I am great with teamwork and I know how to lead others in any situation.

Do you get along well with others? Yeh of course! I work as a counselor for 6th graders with trouble fitting in at my school so I can connect with anyone no matter their race, religion or age :)

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.

MCS

Diamond
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Lexar

Are you a staff member or community member? Community

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Current; 47/241, I only play clan wars. Legacy; 15/77 Reset my stats, before reset I had 400/1100. My stats suck mainly because of clan wars and Deadly Descent is better <3

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since August 2012.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, Community games 9.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I'd like to think that I am a great team player due to the fact that I have had a lot of experience both running and being within a clan.

Do you get along well with others? Yes, I get along with most people.

Getix

District 13
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: GetixTehRandy_

Are you a staff member or community member? Community member.

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Of course! :D

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? I don't own account that I used before so I don't exactly know my legacy but it was around 150/400. I had 3 accounts when leaderboards reset. I had 140/430 on first account but my brother was playing CBs on this account and he got 3 offenses because he is so disrespectful and I gave him this account. I had 105/289 on current leaderboards but I don't own this account anymore because the same reason.. Brother.. On my account, right now I have 58/158. :)

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Nearly 2 years.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No ;-;

Yes I am. I have been in a lot of clans before and I am playing with my friends on TS literally every day. I know how to help my team, how to survive and how to help other players and how to save their life sometimes because rodrodrod. xD

Do you get along well with others? Yes! :)

If you cannot make it,please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.
If I did get accepted and couldn't make it, I will be able to find a replacement.

Last edited:

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Scout

Are you a staff member or community member? Community member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes, of course.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1319/5792

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? I think about 2-3 years.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes I did.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I am good at team fights because I play for clans literally everyday and play with my friends on TS. I know what to do in certain situations and know how to help others. I am also pretty good at pvp.

Do you get along well with others? Yes, I do get along well with others.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. If I'll get accepted I will find a replacement for sure.

Last edited:

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: TheMangoTiger

Are you a staff member or community member? Community Member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yep

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? legacy: 120/1318, current: 91/921, so total is: 211/2239. Yes I know this isn't that great but I tend to play for fun and with my friends fairly often (and I know I'm not the best at the game anyway xD). If this adds anything my solo sg stats are 8/22 :D

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network?: I played my first mcsg game in May 2012 and joined the forums May 2013

Have you participated in the Community Games before?: Yes, number 7 and number 8 (I didn't actually get into cg8, I played because not everyone turned up and someone asked me if i wanted to join) c:

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how: I play in teams a lot with friends and have become pretty good at knowing my limits. Even though I'm definitely not the best pvper I know how to work with my team mates to survive because I team so much xD

Do you get along well with others? I like to think so, yes :p

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.: If I did get accepted and couldn't make it, I will be able to find a replacement.

Last edited:

Disingenuous

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name:
Disingenuous

Staff member c:

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?

Definitely!

Legacy - 189/1060
Current - 172/596
SoloSG - 20/42

Just over a year now, July 2014

I haven't as of yet

I can keep my cool in the majority of situations and know when to back out if things get too intense c:

Of course!

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Your In-Game Name:
My In-Game Name is PlazaGames

I am a Staff Member.

Of course I will! :)

Legacy; 110/990 or something like that. Current; 20/120

For about a year C:

Yep.

Yes, I can. I have been a tons of clans before, and I know how everything regarding teamwork works. I am a responsible and amazing pvper lol ;)

Yes, I do.

If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me c:

Reactions:

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Anadarko

Are you a staff member or community member? Staff

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1/6

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 3 years+

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I have been in numerous clans, which include but are not limited to #Rebels #EliteSquad #Romans #Bungled #Impalers #Spartans #TitansV2 . I have a pretty good sense of judgement in team fights and believe I would be a good asset to any team.

Do you get along well with others? I think so.... yes

Sam

Destroyer of Worlds
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Sams

Are you a staff member or community member? Staff

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1124/3960 82/233

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since the start

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Almost all of them, including the first.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I let everyone on my team go first then it's cleanup time :D
Do you get along well with others? Oh aye.

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score
HYPPEEE :D

Your In-Game Name: Ex0dUs101

Community

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes; if this changes I'll let you know

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 194/1310 (Legacy + Current) 9/20 (SG Solo)

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Around September 2012

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, CG5, CG7 and CG8

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how:
I find myself never being able to focus on one thing at a time (ADHD sucks) but this actually helps in teams fights as I often look around and notice my teammate and if they are struggling. I showed this skill in CG7, in which me and Serecno were able to work together effectively without voice communication and actually win the event.

Do you get along well with others? I get offended pretty easily, but apart from that, I'm fairly friendly, if not introverted

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Serecno and/or TheMangoTiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci