• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Community Games 10

Community Games 10 HYPE?!

• Yeee!

• Yas!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum
Reaction score
The Hype is REAL!

My Application:

Your In-Game Name:

My In-Game Name is OMGItsAndrei.

Are you a staff member or community member?
I am a Community Member.

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?
Yes, I will be able to come on the MCGamer TeamSpeak on the day of the Event to participate.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)?
Legacy: 17/626 and 9/480 with my first account.
Current: 45/913.
I may not have the best Stats, but I assure you that I'm GREAT at PvP.

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network?
I first joined The MCGamer Network in the Summer of 2013, but I quit after a few MCSG Games. I came back in September 2014, so I'll say almost a year, since in 2013 I quit very fast.

Have you participated in the Community Games before?
Yes, I did participate in the Community Games before. I participated in the 9th Edition.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.
Yes, I am a well rounded player that works well in team fights. What makes me think that is that most of the time I listen to the orders and advice my teammates give me, as most of the time I'm teaming. I also help my friends a lot when I team.

Do you get along well with others?
Yes, I do get along well with others.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.
I can make it most likely, but my Skype friend can be my replacement. I'll tell him about it.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: yannr00s
Are you a staff member or community member? Staff member
Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes
What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 2472/8800 ;)
How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? For 3 years
Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, And they were so much fun :)
Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I am, I know how team work works, I have been in a lot of different clans and clan battles. I can listen really well, but I could also guide us to victory :p
Do you get along well with others? I can get along with pretty much everyone, especially the staff team.

MrNoisyKidd

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: MrNoisyKidd

Are you a staff member or community member? Staff member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 99/515 and solo sg like a 1 in 2 ratio

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since December 2013

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No...

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I've been in a few clans and I know how big team fights work.

Do you get along well with others? Yes, I'm a friendly person

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. If anyone wants to replace me, reply to this comment

Accept me because of this

Last edited:

TastyLemon_

Platinum
Reaction score
#Hype!

Your In-Game Name: TastyLemon_

Are you a staff member or community member?: Community Member :)

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?: Of Course!

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 2,233/7,903

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 2 years! :D

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No, and i would love to!

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Well, in The past, i used to team a lot, and i guess i have a lot of experience against teams and with teams! I can get quiet some times, but i always listen.

Do you get along well with others? Yep, just don't like when people start offending.

GetRidaHim

Career
Reaction score
Let's do this! :D

Your In-Game Name: GetRidaHim

Are you a staff member or community member?: I am a Moderator.

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?: Of course! I will be available on Saturday, the 5th.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)?

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network?

Since February of 2014.

Have you participated in the Community Games before?

Not once, actually. I was thinking about it in the past but it didn't seem to fit my schedule, this time it should work out just fine.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.

I'm good at paying attention to teammates, and a quick responder. I also do my best to avoid killing them while in a large group fight. I usually stick with another teammate in case we need to switch positions with each other the entire game. I also use TeamSpeak to quickly chat with my teammates so we can coordinate ourselves well throughout the game.

Do you get along well with others?

Not only am I part of the MCGamer Staff team, and seem to work well with them, I'm also a part of many build teams, so I do believe I work well and get along with others, yes.

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Hoho

Are you a staff member or community member? Community

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 400/3000 - Legacy | 100/1000 - Current

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? since 2013

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, twice.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how: Yes, I've been in clans that have to work with teamfights and other situations. I can do well with teamfights

Do you get along well with others? I can get along with anybody really.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Josh

J

District 13
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: JDusk

Are you a staff member or community member? Community Member

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1/4

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 2 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I am able to listen, take leadership, or cooperate with everyone one in my team for victory.

Do you get along well with others? Yes

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. TheMangoTiger

Skill

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Skillalicious

Are you a staff member or community member? Staff member.

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Indeed I will.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Legacy = 100/500? Current = 350/2000

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? I joined in 2012. But moved to hive, and then back to MCSG.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, community games 9, as a normal member.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes, I am in one of the top clans on MCSG, and team fights are key to winning.

Do you get along well with others? Yes I do. :)

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application: Nexsio

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Jordyy

Are you a staff member or community member? Community member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Definitely

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 4163/10952

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 2 and a half years!

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Nope this will be the first time

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I have been in many clan battles before and I am a very tactical player.

Do you get along well with others? Yes I do :)

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Intelligent

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Of course I will

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? incl alts 1600/7500

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since mid 2012

Have you participated in the Community Games before? I have not, I am keen to change this

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I am a great sword player who understands when to engage and when to disengage, making me a great attribute to a team. I've never lost a round when I've been in a lineup in a CB

Do you get along well with others? I do, I am calm and approachable.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. If I need a replacement it would most likely be Dejay

AviJess

Experienced
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: AviJess

Are you a staff member or community member? Staff

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Definitely.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Ehm sky you know this but: AviJess Legacy: 150/1000ish, and I reset alot so like 5/20 xD JessHD (used to be iHaxors_) like 350/1500ish {don't play on this account anymore), DoYouLikeDucks: about 400/2000 (dont play anymore on this account so no current)

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since November 2012.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes. I have been in many many clan battles and scrimmages back when I was a HUGE clan player and had tons of experience with team fights.

Do you get along well with others? For sure.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Okay :)

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Intelligent

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Of course I will

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? incl alts 1600/7500

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since mid 2012

Have you participated in the Community Games before? I have not, I am keen to change this

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I am a great sword player who understands when to engage and when to disengage, making me a great attribute to a team. I've never lost a round when I've been in a lineup in a CB

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. If I need a replacement it would most likely be Dejay
Ty sir <3 i'll apply aswell

IGN: Dejay_

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 1000/3575 ~ (alts included)

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since late 2012

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.I am an extremely defensive player who is aware of key decisions making to win vital trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci