• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Community Games 10

Community Games 10 HYPE?!

• Yeee!

• Yas!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: RiskIt

Are you a staff member or community member? Staff

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yup!

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? (25/51 + 171/548) Use to try but not anymore :p

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? Since September 2014

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yup

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I have been in clans for a bit now and have more than enough experience in team fights and playing with a team in general.

Do you get along well with others? Yes!

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Giggity69Goo ??

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Zookrym | Mirkoz | LovingAriana

Are you a staff member or community member?Community member (rip mod 26/07/15 - 04/08/15).

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Zookrym: 120/600

Mirkoz: 1/1
LovingAriana: 5/12

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 2 and an half years.

Have you partecipated in the Community Games before? No.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how.
Yes I'm good in teamwork.

Do you get along well with others? Obviously.

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.
LeonoPls

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Dengell

Are you a staff member or community member? Community

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?
yes :)
What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Legacy was a 1/6 and current 1/4

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 2.5 years

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Nope

I am a big Dutch player in this community who has owned a clab
Do you get along well with others? Yes

Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Gamer_Bro_666

Are you a staff member or community member? member communite

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? okay sure

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Too complicated

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 2 years 10 months

Have you participated in the Community Games before? I won community games 4, which was played on a 120 man server. i got stuck in a trap in community games 5

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I lead the #1 eu clan

Do you get along well with others? Yes

Last edited:

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Brndy

Are you a staff member or community member? Community Member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes, I will.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 979/4225.

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? About 1 1/2 years, nearly two.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No, I haven't.

I would say I am certainly a well rounded player that works well in team fights due to my experience in both leading and participating in several of the top clans on MCSG.

Do you get along well with others? Of course! :D

Tumblrr

Career
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: My current IGN is Tumblrr.

Are you a staff member or community member? I am a community member :]

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yup! I will be able to be on the teamspeak the day the event is being held on. ^.^

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? My current Wins/Games Ratio is 61/660.

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? I have been apart of the MCGamer community for about 2 and a half years now :3

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yup! I participated in the first ever Community Games and Community Games 9 :]

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. I've been in a few clans before and team in almost every game I play so id like to think I know how teamwork works
Do you get along well with others? I get a long just well with pretty much everyone! :D

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application.

If I cant make the event because something popped up my replacement would be ItsUltraViolence

LightAura

Platinum
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: xLightAura

Are you a staff member or community member? Community Member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? Legacy was 266/2027 Legacy
Not sure, don't play normal sg anymore.

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 1-2 in a half years.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? No

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yes I am, I make sure to help my teammates, and not fall back doing nothing. I was third in the Presidential games, so hopefully that gives you an idea.

Do you get along well with others? Yes, for sure!

If you cannot make it, please arrange for a replacement and refer to them on this application. Not sure yet, but if I got accepted and couldn't make it, I would find someone. Btw, I can make it for sure.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Vestre

Are you a staff member or community member? Staff Member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate? Yes

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? http://www.mcgamer.net/player/Vestre

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? 2 years soon.

Have you participated in the Community Games before? Yes, i was in the last one.

Are you a well rounded player that works well in team fights? Explain how. Yeah i do, i have much experience with clans and clan wars and i'm good at team work.

Do you get along well with others? Yeah i do.

EErenOfficial

Experienced
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name:EEren

Are you a staff member or community member?Im a Staff Member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate?Yes,I'll be able to come on the MCGamer Teamspeak on the day of the event to participate.

What is your Wins/Games Ratio (Legacy + Current)? 68/1195 10/289

How long have you been playing on the MCGamer Network? I have been playing on the MCGamer Network for 1.5 Year

Have you participated in the Community Games before?Nope.

Yes.I can do whatever they want from me.xD
Do you get along well with others?
YAS

Reaction score
Your in-game name: TorchScar

Staff member or Community member?: Community Member

Will you be able to come on the MCGamer TS to participate: yes

Win/loss ratio (Legacy + Current): okay, this might take awhile. Legacy: On my original TorchScar account (hacked) - 750/2200, Bloodlights (Now Fadelessly (perm banned for being the alt of Flexster_ which it isn't) 450/800), Aezlurr (Now TorchScar) 500/900. Current: TorchScar 10/110 or something. I'm pretty much a has been

Have you participated in the community games before?: I haven't

Are you a well rounded player who participates well in team fights? Explain. Yes, I can listen to instructions and communicate well with my teammates.

Do you get along well with others?: yeet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci