• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Community Poll: Leaderboards Reset with Newest Update?

Assuming your old statistics would be saved separately, would you like the leaderboards to be reset?

• Yes. I support Legacy Leaderboards, new statistics to track, and a global leaderboards reset.

Votes: 883 53.7%
  • No. I don't want a global leaderboards reset nor new statistics to track. Keep everything as it is.

Votes: 761 46.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cossboss22

Iron
Reaction score
I want to say something whit the new update there will be mooore hackers , and the server don't have a anti-cheat ! First make a anti-cheat and then reset the stats! This is my opinion!

E

Ephiza

I want to say something whit the new update there will be mooore hackers , and the server don't have a anti-cheat ! First make a anti-cheat and then reset the stats! This is my opinion!
The server has NCP, which is the same thing as anti-cheat. They need to fix the hacker problem before they tackle anything.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
So, with this a lot of people will tryhard for stats and hackers will be increasing, so a lot of people raging/quitting. My nsggestion is to first get an anti cheat plugin against aimbot and killaura and stuff, then make a stats reset so everyone can play fair. Just an idea

pautonson

Spectator
Reaction score
Why dont you let non VIP's reset their stats so anyone can reset them that way not everybody has to lose their stats and if they want to they can :D simple solution

GeoJeo9696

Spectator
Reaction score
They don't want to lose 1000+ players who are hacking that's why they don't implement anti cheats! booooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci